SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : My reasons to praise Him today.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ToHonorGod

My reasons to praise Him today.

Well, He woke me up this morning(His mercies are new every morning!)
I am in my right mind(I usedto have anxiety attacks),
I have breath(I usedto have asthma almost constantly),
I have health(although I am sick right now and on antibiotics, I still could be and deserve MUCH worst).
I have family(I have friends that grew up without).
I have friends(I know what it is to have none).
I can love(he's softenned my heart so much and continues to do so).
I can rest on the promise that He's working all things together for good(Romans 8:28).
I can have peace of mind no matter what my situation looks like!!!
:eek:Wow, I could go on forever, this list does not end! The more I think of, the more I see how much more I should be greatful.
That's why I'll seek to praise Him with my life, heart and all that is within me. May the name of Jesus be blessed!

EDIT:also I'm sorry about making this a new thread, I actualy meant to put this in the "Today I'm thankful for.." thread :-( I wish this forum would be more like God and look at the heart. :-P
"Proverbs 21:2
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the LORD weighs the hearts."

2005/10/24 1:19Profile

Re: My reasons to praise Him today.

I know what you mean but, don't worry. I'd be very happy if there were TWO threads praising God each day. Can God be praised tooo much? :-P

Maybe you can post in the other one next time and we'll see if we can keep them both going?

...with a little help from the brethren, brothers... yes? :-D

2005/10/24 3:24

Re: My reasons to praise Him today.

I'd like to thank all those who follow the other praise thread, as it has been an encouragement to me; but, [i]really[/i], this and the other thread are not private property. They can be for ANYONE AT ALL to join in with a word of praise.

Please go back to p1 of the other thread and see how it started with many random contributions. I loved that, and I KNOW the Lord just LOVES to hear your praises. You don't have to post them, but please make sure He gets them somehow... :-D

Please, if you don't have the courage to post, I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty, but I do know that the Father loves to HEAR the [u]ORIGINAL[/u] praises of EACH ONE of His children.

It's because He showed me that, that I've made my best effort to thank and praise Him for everything, since then. Some things are too personal to share on the internet, but, be sure to approach His throne of grace with boldness. He will never turn you away.

2005/11/6 12:18

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy