Discussion Forum : General Topics : Important Suggestion

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
deutsixv23

Plano, TX

Re:

Patrick,

It really is amazing how we of like mind find each other - "birds of a feather flock together." I have only been at this site now for about two weeks, but prior to this I have been ordering and listening to the tapes of AW Tozer, Leonard Ravenhill and Zac Poonen, among others. Here you mention the latter two in your response. That is what my heart craves after. To hear such preaching week in and week out. Talking about South Africa, where I grew up. During my teenage and university years, I sat under the ministry of Rex Mathie, Frank Retief, Ken Terhoven, Roger Voke, Douglas Crossman (an itinerent minister from Wales), Keith Daniel and other AEB missionaries. It was glorious. As young people we had such a zeal for God. We preached at a public park every Sunday afternoon where thousands of people came to relax; similar to New York's Central Park. Then we would go into a densily populated area of high rise apartment and preach there. It was constant soul winning and all nights of prayer. I still seek out the lost on the streets, but it is a lonely ministry, although I thank God for others who also do that although I don't them and they don't know me. Blessings, Al

2005/10/22 21:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy