Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Supreme Court Nominee Miers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rookie

Supreme Court Nominee Miers

I was listening to Meet the Press this past weekend. The topic of discussion centered on Miss Miers. This nomination by President Bush has become a divisive issue amonsgt the "Conservatives."

One of the commentators warned business leaders, "You better really think about Miers. You might not like Sermon on the Mount priniciples being applied to your businesses." (Approximate quote)

So what really is being conservative all about? I for one will never allow myself to be called a conservative or liberal. I have been seperated from this world. How about you?

In Christ
Jeff

2005/10/21 11:29Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re: Supreme Court Nominee Miers

Quote:

"I for one will never allow myself to be called a conservative or liberal. I have been seperated from this world. How about you?"

[i][b][size=large][font=Verdana]Amen!!![/font][/size][/b][/i]

2005/10/21 11:54Profile
GaryE

Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania

Many Concervatives are not Christian. Many conservatives are not seperated from this world. I am a conservative on most issues and I am seperated from this world.

Amen!!!

In Christ,
GaryE

2005/10/21 13:10Profile
dohzman

Rookie! You're right on here. As christians we forget that we look for a city who s maker and builder is God. In truth we don't belong to this ole' world but we are pilgrams and strangers on a journey to our celestial city (as Bunyon would put it :-) )

2005/10/21 16:37Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy