SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Powerful quotes from Keith Daniel's ~ The power of prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ReviveUsLord

Macedonia

Powerful quotes from Keith Daniel's ~ The power of prayer

"In days the stronghold of the devil will crumble when the people of God get right with God and storm heaven in prayer"

"You cannot win the world by being like the world. The devil will win you the day you start to do that"

"You want to know who the enemies of the Lord are? Preach truth and watch who is the first to fight you. Preach a standard!"

"Don't wait for the politicians to become righteous - it's the church. I don't blame the politicians, I blame the church for what state your country is in. You should be on your knees and you should be in war and you could undo anything the devil has done.
But you are listening more to the TV news than you are on your knees. You are sitting there and criticizing the government and it's our fault. It's my people God is waiting for to get down before God."

You can download the sermon video here: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4224]Sermonindex.net[/url]
and audio: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=7109]Sermonindex.net[/url]

2005/10/21 8:17Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Powerful quotes from Keith Daniel's ~ The power of prayer

Brother,

Thank you for sharing these things, this sermon is dear to my heart and has changed my perceptions of prayer and the power of it. Bless you. I encourage everyone to watch this powerful video.

2005/10/21 10:59Profile
missionaryRN

Georgia, USA

Re: Powerful quotes from Keith Daniel's ~ The power of prayer

Again, thank you for sharing these. I have heard and daily listen to many different preachers from all around the world, but God has never changed my life more than through Keith Daniel. It is mostly because of him that I am walking with the Lord today. His sermon "The Word of God" changed my life forever. Thank you for encouraging my heart to prayer.

Erica Powell,
preparing to serve the Lord as a missionary nurse in southren Africa.

2005/11/28 11:16Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
His sermon "The Word of God" changed my life forever. Thank you for encouraging my heart to prayer.

Erica,

Wonderful testimony, that message has changed me also very much! Praise God for His faithful servants such as Keith Daniel.

2005/11/28 12:24Profile
DS

Re: Every Branch, Examine Yourselves by Brother Keith

It is always hard for me to say which Keith Daniel sermon has touched my life in the most profound way. "Every Branch that Beareth not Fruit" taught me the importance of my quiet time. This changed my walk with Jesus for ever. I used to think that my quiet time was optional...when ever I had time, I would go to the Lord in prayer and read His Holy Word. I was pretty consistent for a while, but then...you know...you are just too busy. And so I drifted in my walk with the Lord. But from that sermon, a light turned on in my very spirit. I understood from then on that my quiet time was to be the greatest priority of my life until the day i draw my last breath.
The most recent sermon I have been listening to is "Examine Yourselves". This has really brought conviction on me...once again. I have listened to this sermon about five times in a row. I am so thankful to Sermon Index,Brother Greg, most of all to the Lord for such a venue as this. And thankful for the very humble life of Brother Keith and his dear family who have devoted themselves entirely to the service of our Lord. Hold them up in prayer each day. God Bless you as you meditate on the Word of God each day. [i][b]And Never Ever forget the Quiet Time![/b][/i]

2005/11/28 13:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy