Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Must Read Books

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
jouko

Ex-England colony of Australia

Re: Must Read Books

Could I suggest William Gurnall and his book, The Christian in Complete Armour.

2003/11/23 22:22Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Yes! "The Christian in Complete Armour" is an incredible book! Although it was written hundreds of years ago, it spoke to me as if someone were sitting in front of me speaking it to me today! The message in that book is both timely and powerful -- and I would definitely recommend it to everyone wanting to develop a stronger relationship with the Lord! This book (by puritan author William Gurnall) has been recommended by multitudes of preachers throughout the centuries since it was published. I suggest that when you read it, you find the time to meditate on the message -- and let its words ignite a new passion in your heart for seeking God!

2003/11/24 0:17Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This book (by puritan author William Gurnall) has been recommended by multitudes of preachers throughout the centuries since it was published.

Yes Chris, recently it was re-published by banner of truth trust in association with World Challange Inc. which is an organization run by: David Wilkerson. Personally the book really touched Wilkerson's heart and was given to him by Leonard Ravenhill.

2003/11/24 0:33Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy