SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Mike, Freecd, InThe Light, and all Brothers and Sisters at SI

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
bluinos

Re:

Brother Prangs

Quote:

As long as people will allow me through posts, responses, and the like, express what the Lord has shown me, I will gladly continue. The matter is far too serious to let my own “sensitivities” come into play. Even though I believe what I have to share is from God, I am aware and have experienced this over and over again that the devil will raise up people to discredit me. I can handle that Mike, but honestly, sometimes I become weary, but I never loose the Joy of the Lord!

Brother, you MUST speak what the Lord would have you to speak.

As you make a withdrawl from your inner most being, a deposit is being made into you from Heaven above.

Have you not noticed that the more you speak the hungrier you become for his word? Yes!

When making this "Statement"

As you make a withdrawl from your inner most being, a deposit is being made into you from Heaven above.

It was not for brother Prangs, but for the many that only read the post, but are afraid of speaking. God's word says that if you would open your mouth he would fill it.

:-)

2005/10/18 13:51Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy