SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Ecumentical

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Ecumentical

Alright, I posted some of this before. In the lounge, but I'm asking for assistance in this topic. There are numerous denominations that I DONT know their doctrine, from THEIR persective.

Mennotites? Episcopal (they seem alright..but ...what do they believe?) Orthodox? Lutheran? Missionary Baptist? Etc...

Does anyone know which one are Christian,
dispite a few doctrine differances. They must accept the answers to this [url=http://www.carm.org/doctrine/test.htm]test[/url]

Thanks brothers.
Joshua

2005/10/14 9:57
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Ecumentical

Hi Joshua,

Maybe your key is right there;

Quote:
There are numerous denominations that I DONT know their doctrine, from THEIR persective.

Try doing a search on Google under each heading, tracing back to their particular history and their "Official" sites, where they exist in the present. Surely that might be a bit obvious, but if you are to try and get THEIR perspective it would be a good first step. There are just as likely any number of those who will gladly give you their perspective on THEIR perspective.

Another search might be "Church denominations" or "Christian Denominations" "Religious Denominations", etc.

2005/10/14 15:31Profile

Re:

yea, i wasn't exspecting a post like that, but probly should've. I was kinda hoping not to do the 'ground work' but as always, I should and have to do it. No biggie, soon, I'll be having another brother in the Lord with me helping.

2005/10/15 1:10

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy