im just curious how you found out about him - give me the details brother

tom

2003/6/16 0:18Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Smithers

Hi Tom,

my name is Greg. I found out about david smithers first by visiting his website: [url=http://www.watchword.org]www.watchword.org[/url] where there are a list of quotes that he compiled that I have printed off in a binder along with other articles on the site. I was blessed by these materials in my christian walk about 2-3 years ago.

In the last year I started WRT Books [url=http://www.wrtbooks.com]www.wrtbooks.com[/url] as a minstry in my spare-time. I started to also archive sermons ontop of reprinting an old christian books. Chad S. your friend contacted me and said he would like to help get more sermons up and has ftp'ed over quite afew. The more I got to know Chad he told me that he knew David Smithers which blew my mind. And thats why Smithers audio is on the site! :-D

2003/6/16 0:52Profile
Wesleyan

Re:

ahhh so chad is the leak - well im curious about which other ones he gave you - i have a little collection - but im always looking to add more - the one on repentance - the best one that i have ever heard - and i think all of us here enjoy a good message on repentance

2003/6/16 2:26Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I am quite sure every message chad has given me so far is up on SermonIndex, let me know if you have other messages that you would be willing to ftp over to me to put up here!

Quote:
and i think all of us here enjoy a good message on repentance

I sure do! thats what the church needs in our day.

2003/6/16 10:09Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy