SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : God is Faithful!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Am_Lovin_HIM

Phoenix, Arizona

God is Faithful!

Today I want to post my PRAISE of God's wonderful hand at work!
You see,
I have a 9 lb Peek a Poo, I call Miss Priss. Recently while taking our evening stroll, we had a very frightening moment. I am not sure who was more surprised, her or I.

When I opened the gate to go out of the gated community, the metal post which connected pedestrian gate and vehicle gate fell. Miss Priss had gone out of the gate ahead of me and before I could get out of the gate the metal post was on top of her! She was pinned to the ground and yelling in pain! I quickly got this pole off of her and could see, she was very clearly shaken, so I picked her up in my arms to comfort her.
This post, was hollow in the middle, but I can safely say, weighed more than she does. I was crying and in prayer as I carried her to the apartment.
I wanted to post this praise report. She did not have to go to the vet. God is Faithful! He restored and has healed her completely. She is now back to usual frisky self...
It is so awesome how God truly cares for every area of our lives..but we, in our finite minds, sometimes need to be reminded of this fact.

2005/10/11 20:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy