SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A need for a personal Revival and if everyone had one

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

A need for a personal Revival and if everyone had one

I feel so spirutually dry and I was thinking that I need to confess alot of sin or relize I have it as C S Lewis says it is by the tiny things I want to keep small account with God so that when I call upon him I have not got things that get in the way. The reason I put this in on here is there anybody else who feels like me they need a spiritual revivial in there life I can see over three years since I have moved here (canterbury) how my spiritual life has change.
I need a personal revival

2005/10/11 13:26Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: A need for a personal Revival and if everyone had one

It is true that we do not want a revival because we are content to live without it. If we truly did want it we would pursue God intensly and admently until we recieved it, or attained to it through Him. I would ask you brother that if you really desire after spiritual revival find another friend and spend a WHOLE night in prayer.

2005/10/11 14:36Profile
LetUsPray

Re: A need for a personal Revival and if everyone had one

Hi deltadom,

Why do you feel that you need a revival? Has your love for the Lord changed, or is it based on what others say that they experience, or tell you that you should experience?

Ask the Father to fill you anew with His Spirit. Ask Him every day. Pray Eph 1:15-23 and Eph 3:14-21. Tell Him that you are committed to do what He wants you to do, and than trust that He will. He made you and has prepared good works for you to do in Christ Jesus beforehand, that you should walk in them (Eph.2:10). If you are prepared to do that and you tell Him, trust Him, and He will show you what it is He wants you to do when it is His time.

2005/10/11 15:59Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy