SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Missions Trip

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Missions Trip

Please pray for my Church this week, we have sent out from us a team that is in Uruguay (South America). They will be doing some construction project, but will also heavily be doing evangelism. Our denomination (Church of God, Cleveland TN) doesn't have any official missionary down in this country. The Lord has burdened our Church quite a bit about this country though.

2005/10/10 21:22Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: Missions Trip

Just to let you guys know, based on e-mail's I've received from the missions field where a team from my church is, they've seen about 140 come to the Lord in just 4 days on the field- with 110 today! Tomorrow (Friday) is their last day of evangelism before they come back home to North Carolina. Be in much prayer for them this final day!

2005/10/13 20:50Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re:

Praise God Jimmy that's good to hear. I'll keep them in prayer bro.

2005/10/14 0:15Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Just to let you guys know, in the final day of the missions trip in Uruguay, our missions team saw so many conversions that they lost count of how many souls came to the Lord. They believe for the entire week, they saw 4-500 people convert. Which would mean that in the last day of evangelism, they saw roughly 300+ people come to Christ in one day!

In addition, many individuals were also baptized in the Spirit, one man had a demon cast out of him, and other signs and wonders followed. Much of their fruit came from among the youth.

The team is exhausted, so, they've not had full time to relate their many testimonies of what God did these past 10 days. However, I was with my girlfriend this entire afternoon, and heard quite an earful. We plan on going back again next year to another town outside just a few miles outside of the capitol.

Keep me in prayer. I plan on going down to Uruguay with our team next year, and doing some open-air street preaching. It will be financially difficult, especially since I have plans of proposing to my girlfriend in the next couple months, and will feel quite a bite in my wallet for that.

2005/10/16 21:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy