SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : To the jew first then the greek, Evangelism to Jews :Debate

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

To the jew first then the greek, Evangelism to Jews :Debate

I was in my hotel room about a few weeks ago and the other bed belonged to a jewish guy, well I ended up getting nowhere.
I have been listening to Art Katz and the Phrase to the Jew first and then unto the Greek. This is from the bible to be exact

Ro 1:16 - Show Context
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Ro 10:12 - Show Context
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Ga 3:28 - Show Context
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Col 3:11 - Show Context
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Anyway I got nowhere I told him that god would be following him and that if he was put in a room with me I can gurantee that God was on his trail.
The guys name is John he is doing a round the world trip with litually nothing. He has more faith that most christians. I just found it hard because I got know respose from him whatever he did not get angry nor upset. Which was I was upsetting. He was very clever.
Paul used to go into the synagogues when he preached in a new town, i am wondering how much of this is actually done today. It is a strange idea to actually bring up from my owb struggles with Jews I got nowhere, I talked to my friend in church who is jewish and he said that it is no use to evangelise to them as they are all going to be saved.
Art katz talks about the Jewish time of Sorrow that they will realisze that they need Jesus.
I really think this is a major piece of scripture that has been left out.
The jews area called the Enemy of the Gospel and we need a worthy foe. I wish I could evangelise to more jewish believers.
Jesus is the way , the truth and the life and noobne can come to the father except through me.

2005/10/8 9:13Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re: To the jew first then the greek, Evangelism to Jews :Debate

If you want to evangelize to the Jews this site is absolutly awsome!!!!!!!!!!

[url=http://www.realmessiah.org/]http://www.realmessiah.org/[/url]

2005/10/8 10:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy