SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : In the fire

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
makrothumia1

In the fire

Brother Greg,
Thanks for posting Alan's thoughts on Hearts Set Aright, and Stedfast Spirits. Speaking as his help mate, I know first hand that this comes from the fire...being tested, and allowing the Father to remove the dross from our own hearts. His fires do more than reveal our hearts, but allow us to encourage others to stand firm in the midst of conflict. Its note worthy that the three who came out of the fire, had no smell of smoke on them. Do we? May it be that the fragrance we carry be one of Christ, the hope of glory.
Blessings to you and all,
In HIS HOPE,
Dina

2005/10/4 9:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: In the fire

Hi Sister Dina,

Great to see you on the site. Yes I do pray that many will be blessed by the article and allow the revelation that is revealed to impact their hearts and minds.

Here is the article below for anyone that wants to see it:

[b]Hearts Set Aright and Steadfast Spirits by Alan Martin[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7496&forum=34&0

excerpt from the article:
[i]Are we undone to see the true condition of our hearts? Can we say with Isaiah, "I am a man of unclean lips?" Wherein can we obtain a steadfast spirit with God? There is balm in Gilead! God has made a remedy! There is something so steadfast that it never fails, "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning." Only the love of God, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things; only His love never fails. Wherein can we obtain this steadfast love of God? This love is "shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit." [/i]

2005/10/4 11:23Profile
makrothumia1

Re:

Thanks brother. I'm still unfamilar with the posting process, and meant to place my comment, under Alan's words....then I saw the reply option!
His grace to you.
Dina

2005/10/4 13:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy