Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Instant Replay - The Worm Never Dies

[b]Instant Replay - The Worm Never Dies (compilation)[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=7740

Description: This is a very hard-hitting recording about the eternal quality of hell. The worm that dies not, never forgetting our chances to repent and do those first works. Very sobering.

After listening to this you will not be the same, go to your knees and get the strength to live for Jesus Christ 100% sold out to Him. This dying world NEEDS true witnesses for God having an pure gospel.

2005/10/2 1:02Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Instant Replay - The Worm Never Dies

My friend knows a minister that heard this message in the early 90's and have not forgotten it. I am getting the full teaching without music up on the site. But for now this music and audio mix is very powerful.

Open our eyes Lord. "We can't keep going the same, get right with God!"

2005/10/3 21:41Profile
repentcanada

Re:

Just downloaded and burning on a CD to listen to very soon. Every recommendation from you brother Greg has been very legit. Bless the LORD!

2005/10/14 1:58Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brothers and Sisters,

If you have not heard this please do. I have gotten the full proper message of this clip and I am going to get it up God willing very soon. Its a very powerful message on "Hell What's it like."

2005/10/19 10:52Profile
saved_matt

Lancashire, England

Re:

heard the clip, very powerful tell us as soon as the full message is available for download please Greg

thanks again

matt

2005/10/19 12:56Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:
If you have not heard this please do. I have gotten the full proper message of this clip and I am going to get it up God willing very soon. Its a very powerful message on "Hell What's it like."

yea Greg please let us know!

but stay close bro, so you can stay sensitive to His Spirit and His Voice! praying for you that you will be so close that even when He whispers, you'll hear His Voice!

be blessed! [smile]

2005/10/19 16:39Profile
cliffgog

Re:

I was disappointed at first when I heard it was music, but continue to listen. I became so intriguing and tense as I never see it that way. Does anyone know where I can download the full version(without music). I must listen....

Thanks and God Bless

Cliff

2005/10/20 4:30Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brothers,

I just added the sermon in its entirety. You can download it here: Hell, What Is It Like?.

2005/10/21 21:30Profile
ReviveUsLord

Macedonia

Re:

Dear brother, I just listened to the whole sermon "Hell, what is it like" and I just couldn't but thank you so much for making available such a great message! It's really something that we rarely hear about but something which is so important to stick to our minds and hearts: to live in reality of eternity!
Eternity which may mean hell to the people we see every day, to the people we love, to our family and friends...
I can't help myself but weep when I just take a slightest thought on eternal reality without the presence of God! Forever lost! Oh may God help us to live worthy of the gospel of Christ! (Phil. 1:27)
And still for the ones whose expectancy of eternity is heaven... let us not be ashamed one day when we stand in front of the judgement seat of Christ of the lost opportunities we've had!

May the Lord work in our hearts!

Your sister in Him,
Milica

2005/10/27 9:11Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re: There is another message which talks about Hell...

Pastor David also did a sermon the day following the confession of a very well known evangelist, who apparently was a friend entitled "Wild Donkeys." It's an extremely powerful message and here is a link: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=12. A portion of the message deals with the reality of hell and what Pastor David refers to as "instant replay."

There's probably a better way to do the link. Sorry about the length of the URL.

2005/10/27 9:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy