SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello there! A little about myself

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
RandyJ

Peace River, AB, Canada

Hello there! A little about myself

My name is Randy Steinke. I spent most of my life in Victoria B.C. I was a small time drug dealer turned addict turned crucified with Christ. I enjoy discussions revolving around my Lord. When I was first saved I would spend much of my time witnessing the gospel and, in fact, met my wife doing that very thing. I hope to enter into some discussions regarding the faith for the sake of edification and a fuller understanding of the things that pertain to life and godliness. My theological views in short; I am definitely not a calvanist. I certainly do not believe in any doctrine that directly states or even implies the necessity of sin. I do believe that the human mind was created by God and was not marred in any fashion by the fall. "It is as absurd as it is common to reject a metaphysical argument" Charles Finney. Enough for now. I hope to hear from some of you. :-)

2005/10/1 0:34Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Hello there! A little about myself

Hello RandyJ...!

Welcome to this website! This website has been a wonderful blessing, as well as a source for great and challenging messages that are spiritually thought provoking. On the main menu (on the left of the screen) there is a menu for Text Sermons and Audio Sermons. There are some really awesome ones found there! Greg (a.k.a. "SermonIndex") usually recommends "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" by Paris Reidhead as a great starting sermon for download. It is really good.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282

There are alot of great sermons by Leonard Ravenhill too.

By the way, that is a wonderful testimony that you shared. Thank you for sharing!

:-)

2005/10/1 0:43Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Hello there! A little about myself

Welcome Randy,

There are more than a few that have come up out of that landscape here, self included. So glad you are here and trust you will be challenged to think deeply about many things. There is quite a wealth of resources that span many particulars and perceptions, denominational thinking and theories, right along the lines you made mention;

Quote:
I hope to enter into some discussions regarding the faith for the sake of edification and a fuller understanding of the things that pertain to life and godliness.

Welcome!

2005/10/1 1:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy