SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Fire season starts in Southern California

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Fire season starts in Southern California

About a mile from where I sit, what started out as a small grass fire has grown into a 200 acre firestorm in Chatsworth California.

Fire season starts here in SoCal, and could be as devastating as hurricane season down to the south.

Please pray for us here, I know it's a wicked town, but if the Spirit leads you, please intercede for Southern California.

Fire season is a very bizzare type of disaster, let me explain why....half of it has to do with the force of nature, half has to do with the force of sin and mans wickedness and depravity.

Right now, the hot dessicating Santa Ana winds begin to blow with FORCE, 35 to 60 MPH. The hills are bone dry and packed with a megatonnage of dry brush.

Walking the landscape in SoCal are many poor souls with empty lives, empty hearts who listen to the cruel voice of abbadon the destroyer and light matches.

Several weeks ago, when the aftermath of Katrina was so bad, and plight of the citizens of New Orleans so so dire, I looked up at the mountains surrounding and was overtaken with the fear of the Lord, and I realized my tribes wickedness and I realized my own uncleaness, and the filthiness of my own heart, and I prayed and asked God not to crater us so badly in SoCal.

Please, one saint out there, pray for us.

Why must we brought to our knees to begin to turn back to God.

Pray, pray that He open the eyes and ears of this town...I mean metropolis.

God bless you all.

2005/9/28 20:01

Re: Fire season starts in Southern California

Quote:
About [b]a mile from where I sit[/b], what started out as a small grass fire has grown into a 200 acre firestorm in Chatsworth California.

I prayed and asked God not to crater us so badly in SoCal.

Since you mentioned the Santa Ana winds a few weeks ago, I've been wondering when they would actually begin to make a difference. I know what 200 acres is like and it's not small. Bro, a mile doesn't seem very far. I will be praying for your whole neighbourhood, you, yours and those who light matches.

2005/9/28 20:39

Thank you sister Dorcas

as of this writing the fire has grown to 17,000 plus acres. My son and his mother were evacuated at 2:30 in the morning. But to underline God's mercy, in all that fire, so far, bless the Name of the Lord, only 2 homes have been burned and one firefighter injured.

Stand in the gap and intercede for the people.

I have been in the Ninth chapter of the Book of Ezra this morning. May the mantle of Ezra fall upon the priests of the New Covenant:

"...O my God, I am too ashamed and disgraced to lift up my face to You, my God, because our sins are higher than our heads and our guilt has reached to the heavens."

Ezra 9:6

2005/9/29 14:07

Re: Thank you sister Dorcas

Quote:
My son and his mother were evacuated at 2:30 in the morning. But to underline God's mercy, in all that fire, so far, bless the Name of the Lord, only 2 homes have been burned and one firefighter injured.

I've been praying a lot that no-one dies needlessly. I'm glad to hear your son and his mother are safe. That must be a relief to be sure of.

May the Lord guide all those in authority, who have decisions to make about the safety of others, and focus their best intelligence on the relevant issues.

How close are you living to the nearest part of the 17,000 acres which is currently ablaze?

Acts 17
He gives to all life, breath, and all things. 26 "And [b]He has[/b] made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has [b]determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, "so that they should seek the Lord[/b], in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; "for in Him we live and move and have our being,

May you have opportunities to bring the word of God to the people.

2005/9/29 15:08

Re:

Quote:
How close are you living to the nearest part of the 17,000 acres which is currently ablaze?

I'm at the eastern edge of the Santa Monica mountains...this is not OUR fire, our time will come....I'm about 10 miles away as the crow flies.

Thank you sister and bless you for your prayers.

Neil

2005/9/29 15:28
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Fire season starts in Southern California

Quote:
Why must we brought to our knees to begin to turn back to God.

My prayers are with you brother.

2005/9/29 15:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy