SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : new seeker

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
LATE

new seeker

:-) never been much of a computer guy...but this site has totally got me hooked!! i love reading leonard ravenhill,david wilkerson...the on line sermons are so powerful...this place is incredible. i'm 30 years old and work at a gospel radio station. i hear alot of preaching and music...but the messages on here are unlike anything i've ever heard. we need revival. the compilations with preaching and music are cool!!!keep up the great work...you're ministry is incredible-for the glory of god
:-) :-) late!

2005/9/28 19:46Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: new seeker

Welcome, I was just as thrilled when I stumbled upon this "gold mine".

If you care to go "digging" a little further, may I humbly recommend listening/reading items from Keith Daniel, Art Katz, Zac Poonen, and T.A Sparks. You won't be disappointed.

God Bless and please post any thoughts/questions concerning the messages you listen to, especially as they regard revival.

In Christ,

Ron

2005/9/28 20:05Profile
Nellie

A big welcome to you.
I, too, enjoy David Wilkinson and Carter Conlon's Sermons.
This is a great web-site, and has helped me grow in the Lord.
God Bless you.
Nellie :-)

2005/9/28 21:39Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Hi Late,

Never too... late :-?
So glad you found this treasure trove and love your enthusiasm, I don't think I have really ever gotten over mine, it still just boggles the mind all that has and still goes on through all this. Hope you dig deep and share what is on your heart with us, let us know if we can be of any help.

2005/9/29 23:29Profile
LATE

Re:

HEY THANX FOR THE MESSAGE...HAVE YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO READ THE NEW BOOK "THE WILKERSON LEGACY" WRITTEN BY DAVID'S SISTER RUTH. IT IS A GREAT ACCOUNT OF THE LIFE AND MINISTRY OF DAVID WILKERSON AND HIS BROTHER DON AS WELL AS THIER FATHER AND GRANDFATHER WHO WERE ALSO PREACHERS...IT ALSO GIVES A NEAT PERSPECTIVE ON LIFE AND MINISTRY FOR ANYONE WHO DESIRES TO BE USED OF GID. PRAY THAT MY LIFE WILL COUNT FOR THE GOSPEL AND KEEP IN TOUCH!!

2005/10/6 16:54Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy