SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Broken Sickness Broken Pride

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Broken Sickness Broken Pride

Today I must give thanx to God for breaking me. No matter how much I try to learn about revival and the Holy Ghost, He always catches me off guard. I keep waiting to see one thing, and He comes with another. God showed me my pride had to go this morning at church. I confessed this to two of the staff, that my pride was seperating me from God and from my brothers and sisters. And I wanted them to pray that my month long sickness would break. No coincidence to me that both were broken during the same altar visit.

It has been about 10 hours and so far no pride and no coughing. It was an intimate moment with God for me, and I hope for those who prayed over me. I hope it was a blessing for them to see me broken under their prayers, as I am sure it will be a blessing to them when I tell them I am feeling better.

Even though I was healed physically, to tell you the truth it is the spiritual healing that really got to me. The conviction of my pride is what really stood out. I hope God continues to comb out every blockage of mine to revival.

2005/9/25 22:00Profile

Re: Broken Sickness Broken Pride

Quote:
Even though I was healed physically, to tell you the truth it is the spiritual healing that really got to me.

Bro, this is a great testimony and I can identify with the spiritual/physical connection. Praise the Lord for a word in the Spirit from your pastor and for your willingness to respond to God. These are days and times which eventually fade to the memory, but the work He has done lives on, like another foundation stone of the reconstruction of the inner man. Praise His Name! Thank you for sharing these truths with the world. Amen!

2005/9/25 22:18
dohzman

Re:

That's a wonderful testamony indeed. Reminds me of how closely the Lord is aquainted with our griefs. Praise God! God Bless , Bro. Daryl

2005/10/2 22:05Profile
dullrainbow

Iowa U.S.

Re: Broken Sickness Broken Pride

How did I miss this wonderful report! Glory to His Name!
I will be joining you in prayer for your statement of need. Something we all need.

Quote:
I hope God continues to comb out every blockage of mine to revival.

2005/10/2 22:25Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy