SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : No Arms, No Legs, No Worries

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Yodi, Thank you for sharing Nick with us.

I think the only cripples in the world are those without compassion or empathy and love.

Before I got disabled just 3 years ago, I thought I had compassion because of the work I did ... but since, and having heard from so many, even like Nick ... I realise the greatest lack on earth is those things missing on the inside of folks.

His story is such an inspiration Yodi and thank you again so much for sharing him with us.
Happy tears for Nick and prayers for multiplied souls to his credit and honor in Heaven.

Much Love.

Annie

2005/9/25 23:32
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: No Arms, No Legs, No Worries

This testimony is so inspiring. And to think I complain? We have any problems????? I can only try to imagine how he copes with ordinary living...

Thanz for sharing...

ginnyrose

2005/9/26 3:09Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

[b]ccchhhrrriiisss[/b]
Yes, I know that song from Ginny Owens. I've heard it and it's beautiful. I'm even quite sure it's on my iPod.

Yesterday when I was listening to Nick preach, I thought of [url=http://www.joniandfriends.org/about/tadabio.shtml]Joni Eareckson Tada[/url]. In fact, on Nick's website, there was an ad for a conference this weekend in Pasedena, California where him, Joni and others were going to be sharing, it looked like.

[b]SermonIndexians[/b]
I'm [i]really[/i] glad you all were blessed. If Nick could know, I'm sure he'd be blessed too to know that his testimony doesn't just reach those who get to hear him share, but it touches those who get to read about his testimony online.

2005/9/26 11:30Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

wow awesome! great testimony!

2005/9/26 12:44Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Profound perspective

Quote:
With beautiful irony I consider how far Nick has traveled without legs, and how many people he has touched without arms.

And how many hearts penetrated...

Thank you Yodi, that we might get our perspectives as sharp as Nick's.

What an incredible testimony.
What a mighty man of God.

2005/9/26 15:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy