SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Man-Made Hurricanes?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Man-Made Hurricanes?

This is really out there... koo koo for Cocoa Puffs kinda stuff! Thought y'all might enjoy this.

Krispy

[b]Man-Made Hurricanes?[/b]
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
FoxNews.com

Global warming? Act of God? Nope, says one Idaho weatherman — Hurricane Katrina was part of a man-made plot against America.

Scott Stevens, a meteorologist who for nine years has been forecasting the weather on KPVI-TV (search) in Pocatello, says the Yakuza — the Japanese mafia — is using a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to launch terrific storms against the U.S. mainland.

The devastation of New Orleans was in revenge for the U.S. atomic bombing of Hiroshima, Stevens explains on his Web site. He says it will soon be used again against another major American city.

"A battle in the skies is waged daily. Some battles are won and others lost. We yet know not which," Stevens writes on the front page of his site. "For years this massive global project has been under way, but only now is it making it to the forefront of the consciousness of those with curious minds."

Rumors have long circulated of a secret Soviet weather weapon, but Stevens told the Idaho Falls Post Register he became convinced it existed after noticing strange patterns in a Montana cold front in 2004.

"I just got sick to my stomach because these clouds were unnatural and that meant they had [the machine] on all the time," Stevens told the newspaper. "I was left trying to forecast the intent of some organization, rather than the weather of this planet."

Nor is it a coincidence that both Katrina and Ivan — the huge hurricane that hit Florida a year ago — are Russian names, Stevens says.

At least one other scientist, however, thinks it's all a bunch of hooey.

"I have been doing hurricane research for the better part of 20 years now, and there was nothing unusual to me about any of the satellite imagery of Katrina," Robert S. Young, an associate professor of geology at [b]Western Carolina University (search) in Cullowhee, N.C.[/b] [i](Yea! Someone from my area sets the record straight!! - Krispy)[/i], told the newspaper. "It's laughable to think it could have been man-made."

Other hurricane experts explain that the spate of severe North Atlantic storms in recent years is part of a natural 25- to 30-year cycle. There was a wave of damaging hurricanes between 1935 and 1965, then a lull before the number of bad storms increased again around 1995.

The U.S. government has apparently tried to influence hurricanes, but its Project Stormfury, which from 1962 to 1983 sought to weaken cyclones by seeding the storms' eyewalls with silver iodide, was a failure.

Stevens is unperturbed by those who scoff at his findings.

"I fully expect one more 'event' this year to impact the United States," he writes. "My gut feeling is that it will be an earthquake/volcanic event with intensity of at least 7.5 in magnitude resulting in insured losses to exceed $25 billion."

His bosses at KPVI-TV don't mind his views, as long as he keeps them off the air.

"He doesn't talk about it on his weathercast," General Manager Bill Fouch told the newspaper. "He's very knowledgeable about weather, and he's very popular."

2005/9/22 15:50
Compton

Re: Man-stopped Hurricanes?

Along the lines of man's attempts to control weather, I came across this Q&A article on ideas that people have had for weakening or stopping hurricanes. There were several crazy ideas, but I thought this one was the most insane...

"Q: Until recent years, many people suggested using nuclear bombs. But, doing that would create a hurricane with the danger of radioactivity as well as wind and storm surge, unless they use powerful fuel-oil bombs.

A: A bomb or bombs would be a dead end since the amount of energy a hurricane is releasing and the size of its circulation would make any bomb, including the largest nuclear bomb, seem more futile than trying to stop a charging elephant by throwing a ping-pong ball at it. As noted above, hurricanes release tremendous amounts of heat energy. In fact, since hurricanes are "heat engines" that depend on the temperature contrast between warmth at the ocean surface and cold air aloft, we could wonder whether the heat from any kind of bomb would actually add to the storm's natural heat supply, making the storm stronger. Trying to heat the upper atmosphere with bombs, to lessen the heat contrast, would be like trying to heat the city of Minneapolis in January by opening the windows of a house. "

MC

2005/9/22 16:26Profile

Re:

Whats even more insane is that someone actually answered him!

Krispy

2005/9/22 16:39

Re: Man-Made Hurricanes?

Hia Krispy man,

This is so weird.

No, not the article about the www.weatherwars.info guy ... but the fact that it's you who posted it. Actually, there are much better Sites then his, but he's working on it.

You know I say it like it is ... to a fault ... and a little like you in that regard :-P ...

well, last nite I asked the Lord, "Where's Krispy ?"

Ya see, the fact that you were one of the first brothers here to actually "talk" to me, I've felt a kinship there and we both got this "thing" about the ABSOLUTE NEED FOR SOUND DOCTRINE, etc :smart: :knockedout: :-P - Ha !...

And then, here you are now posting threads again.

Well, truthfully, I'm happy to see you back up and running and doing threads. I like to see new threads. Especially ones that make us 'think' or Check out our Bibles or something interesting like this.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ~ now that I've said all'a that, I've gotta say that I can't post on your other thread, cuz you can count me in with the [b]koo koo for Cocoa Puffs Crowd.[/b]

I don't have time to do this for anybody .....
but copy and paste these underlined words into your Search Engines and get Rolling ....

[u]Russian Project Woodpecker and HAARP[/u]

You'll see that "weather modification" has been used for a Long time, and admittedly in Viet Nam and elsewheres.

Be patient with me here now. I'd never stick my neck out (sorta literally) and my CREDIBILITY out there, (if I have an ounce worth on here anyways) like this, unless I'd spent 10 YEARS or more looking into the "documentation" on this stuff. And Dat's Da Trut'. :-P

Anyhow ... Ivan was manipulated and it's still being investigated about Katrina.

But, you've got to understand, it "is" a form of "God's Judgment" as you say in your "utter" thread.

God has left His Hand off and allowed the powers that/to be, to do their Stuff.

Most folks don't realise, that the "tribulation" is the "wrath of satan" using men.
(the "wrath of God" doesn't come until Rev. 15:1,7 , 16:1, with the Vials.)

Satan's minions are spoken of in Psalm 2. They want to make a one world system, and fight God and Christ and take over the world. If there's a "conspiracy theory", God wrote about it first. :-)

It's very complicated to explain ... of all the why's of what's being done, amd I could tell you what I've researched and know from wherever, but it would take a whole long post...

and I don't think people can open their brains up to 'go there'... if "weather modification" [u]alone[/u], seems "impossible to them".

You also may want to copy and paste, Albert Pike into your Search Engine too, just for a beginner.

If you want to have any idea who is doing what, only research will help.

Notice I'm not giving the websites, only saying folks should do their own research.

Makes sense to do it that way.

Otherwise, just stick with FOX "and you decide" ... :lol: .

'LOVE', but no mush, :-D.
Annie

Edit: to P.S., I don't agree with Mr. Meteorologist about the Japanese though. :-)

2005/9/22 16:57

Re:One Favorite Verse.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; [b]and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.[/b]

Even so, Come Lord Jesus.
:-) Amen !

2005/9/22 17:09
lastblast

Michigan

Quote:
Rumors have long circulated of a secret Soviet weather weapon, but Stevens told the Idaho Falls Post Register he became convinced it existed after noticing strange patterns in a Montana cold front in 2004.

I guess there's all kinds of ideas floating around as to what is causing these super destructive hurricanes. My chinese host son told me yesterday that in their newspapers in China they are saying the Japanese are responsible for causing all the recent hurricanes. I thought maybe these news reports are nothing more than Chinese hatred of the Japanese (lingering from WWII). I found this site today and I guess what he was telling me is true (not that the Japanese are causing these, but that there are people blaming them for it)...........http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/yakuza_caused_katrina/

Blessings in Jesus, Cindy

2005/9/22 20:17Profile

Re:

That's a good one Cindy. You have a good sense of humor, Thank God.

No, like I said also, I severely doubt, or should I say, I completely doubt, that the Japanese did this.

But this part of that site you gave, down the right hand column really gave a lot of credence to everything they call "hoaxes" 8-) .

Quote:

Farting President Doll

FART AND TOILET PRANKS:
Fart-Scented Candles
Farting Telephone
Fart Detector (really works)
Untearable Toilet Paper

I needed a good laugh Cindy. [u]God Bless you[/u] - Thanks. :-)

Love,
Annie

2005/9/22 20:35

Man didn't make this:

[img]http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2005/09/22/national/hurricane_sub_115.jpg[/img]

2005/9/22 22:30

Re:

Hey, Isn't that Rita ?

Would someone tell me how to Post Pictures on here ?

Is this one from a url type thing or from a file ?

One last question... Neil, how do you know ? ;-)

LOVE.
Annie

2005/9/22 22:39

Re:

Quote:
well, last nite I asked the Lord, "Where's Krispy ?"

I was out of town a couple days... thats all. Dont have a laptop, so thats why you didnt see me on here the first part of the week.

Krispy

2005/9/23 7:49

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy