SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : My Spirtual Life seems to be falling apart and I need a house

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

My Spirtual Life seems to be falling apart and I need a house

I need my spiritual life to be revived I am a mess I need to have a pure mind and heart.
I also need a house for next year in canterbury which I have got to get before next year I have always wanted to witness to non christians in every house I live in and that God would make them a kind of thorn so that my spiritual life get stronger. I have a complete inadequacy in prayer at the moment and in doing anything spritual. I feel more dryer than a cracker. I want everything that is getting in the way of me and god and to obey him. There are so many issues that I need prayer for. I want to rely on God in all areas of my life (money, university, home, homeless)
I want to have a pure mind and a pure heart and follow god 100% in everything. i may be a complete and utter failure.I want my appitities of what I eat daily to be in god hands the food I eat and drink and my sleep times. I want to have a new revival in studying scripture. At the moment I have been looking at my life and seeing how so far I have been falling short. I also know that I will not have enough money to provide for all my needs this year but i trust god to get me through. He has the last few years and I trust him more than my bank balance even if I have nothing in there I know that he will provide. Even if I do not have any food. I want God to show himself Mighty in myself putting all the comments that people think that are impossible to possibilities. I want to be an experiment of the Lords Love. I have so want to live down the christian bookshop and find more christian websites and books and things that can encourage me and everyone else.
I just feel so helpless and so much like nothing today so in sin and so wantng to be not only out of it but deeper with god.
All the commitements that I have made with people to fufill them and to do all the small things which I cannot even do. I want to finish a catalogue and finish a website yet I cannot even do that I just seem to be inadequate in the realms of this and of Purity as I so so want to be pure
I need your prayer regarding all these issues and more and that my not only knowledge but my obedience to that knowledge would grow deeper!!
Dom

2005/9/21 20:26Profile

Re: My Spirtual Life seems to be falling apart and I need a house

Dom dear brother,

know two things:

1. That Jesus will never leave you.

2. That what you are going thru is not unique to the believer , the follower of Jesus. Just fix your thoughts on Him, our dear Jesus, and He will minister to you so so sweetly.

Much love in Christ, Neil

2005/9/21 20:46
roadsign

Re:

Sounds like God is answering your prayers:

Quote:
I just feel so helpless and so much like nothing today so in sin and so wantng to be not only out of it but deeper with god.

"Blessed are the poor in spirit" - that sounds like you.

Brother, you have many very high expectations, and that makes the burden very heavy. You cannot do it all, and that's just where God wants you.

I sense that he may want you to write all your expectations on a list and then sacrifice them to God (maybe in a burning ceremony), and let him do through you what only he can do.

For now, perhaps he would like you to be satified in him, just as you are.

I feel I can share those thoughts becaue I've been there. It was through a very long illness that all my abilities fell apart. I could not live the Christian life as I thought God expected me to. I felt a lot of guilt, but could not change anything - not even myself.
It took a long time for me to realize tht he loved me even though I wasn't meeting the ideals.

I trust that you will find new treasures as you REST in him - just a day at a time.
Diane

2005/9/21 20:56Profile
all4Christ

Re:

Am praying for you.

Phil. 3:7-14
Isaiah 43:25
Isaiah 44:3
Matt. 5:3-6

2005/9/22 12:21Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Thankyou for our prayers
hopefully god will provide a breakthrough
DOm to get rid of all laziness.

2005/9/22 16:39Profile

Re:

Hia Dom,

Hey, I went to your Website and enjoyed all that you wrote and the art work and ideas you had and even stold your "Jesus Help" button.

I'm gonna Click on it to see what happens when I do. :-D

Actually, I [u]am[/u] going to send it to a Sister in the Lord, so she and I can say to each other, "Time to push the JESUS HELP button". :-D

Dom, I just think you introspect way too much, that's all :-D ;-) 8-) :-) .

You're a good brother and don't let the enemy waste your time.

I Love you.
Annie

2005/9/22 17:43
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:Thankyou for you prayers

Thankyou for your prayers
Pray for all the churches and all the non churched in hurricane rita

I am going to be staying in a bed and breakfast before I can find a house, I need to find a house and then enrol for university. some of our friends are in the line of hurricane rita can you pray that I find a house and that their centre still stays standing and that I sort out things for university and for my friend jon who needs alot of help and for my friend dave who needs to stay out the bookies and his friend jerry who they need to be saved and for another friend of daves called marion and for our church

2005/9/23 18:50Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy