SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : There a numerous judgments not mentioned in the bible is this true?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

There a numerous judgments not mentioned in the bible is this true?

I was told there a numerous judgments not mentioned in the bible coming in the last days, that is why He has sent prophets to warn us. If He listed them all in the bible we could not carry the book it would be so heavy.

2005/9/20 12:16Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Re: There a numerous judgments not mentioned in the bible is this true?

I would say that all His coming judgments are outlined in Scripture, but not necessarily event per event. I don't think every earthquake and war is listed. That would be a big book. I think all the judgments are included in Scripture, not event per event, but all major movements of people, and what is coming to them. We just can't pick up on them for a variety of reasons: 1) sin 2) lack of faith 3) lack of prayer 4) lack of obediance to the Scripture we do know 5)trying to read in our own strength etc, etc.

It seems to me that God gives hints about some things to come, but I just can't put my finger on them. The only problem is that the person that gives up their worldly ways, and gets so hungry that they are willing to do whatever God says to understand his future plan, may get what they want. Once they see, it would be terrifying. Not only that, this person would then have a tremendous burden to warn people, and most would laugh at them, and call them 'fanatic.'

2005/9/20 12:31Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy