SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : UPDATE Re: Please pray for us

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

UPDATE Re: Please pray for us

Ihtought I would post this with a different title so those who prayed could rejoice with us!
Dear Brethren,
It is with great joy that I thank you for all your prayers. The Lord gave a wonderful word this morning, and I do believe that people were edified, and encouraged in their walks. We did anoint and pray for a brother who has a very bad back problem. His name is Leonard if you would like to pray for him yourself as well.
The greatest blessings that I have so far are that 1) I have done nothing to bring people or even have this opportunity open up, God has done it all. 2) I do believe that the Lord will be able to work here because this is not about a denomination, or a movement, or ego. It is simply about being the Church, and letting Christ live through us.3) Some who I had seen previously wounded by churches attended and were blessed Glory to God! I have a desire to help not just the sheep, but especially the wounded or sick sheep to see who they are in Christ, and what that transpires to in life.
I do covet your prayers as do your brothers and sisters who have come to help in this.
May I conclude by saying "they that wait upon the LORD shall not be ashamed" Hallelujah.
Your Brother by The Blood,
Patrick

2005/9/19 10:06Profile

Re: UPDATE Re: Please pray for us

Praise God Patrick.

You have said it sooooo right ...

Quote: "The greatest blessings that I have so far are that 1) I have done nothing to bring people or even have this opportunity open up, God has done it all. 2) I do believe that the Lord will be able to work here because this is not about a denomination, or a movement, or ego. It is simply about being the Church, and letting Christ live through us.3) Some who I had seen previously wounded by churches attended and were blessed Glory to God! I have a desire to help not just the sheep, but especially the wounded or sick sheep to see who they are in Christ, and what that transpires to in life."

ALL Glory goes to King Jesus.

This is all soooo wonderful. amen.

HE 'is' in control. And Thank you for the update.

You keep giving Him the Glory and it's no wonder that great things are/and have been happening there.

Lord Bless you and the flock He brings you.
Annie

2005/9/19 16:58
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

Re:

Just thought I would let you all know the name of our little assembly. It is called Tree of Life Christian Assembly. It is a name from the Lord, and the scripture that seems to be in line with this is Proverbs 11:30
"the fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise."
Thank you all again for praying, and please know that you are as much a part of this as we are.
Let the world be our burden as well as our parish!

2005/9/19 23:38Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: UPDATE Re: Please pray for us

Hi roaringlamb...!

This is so very exciting! I am praying for you, and I have asked some of my friends and family members to pray for you too. Please continue to keep us updated on this wonderful testimony!

:-)

2005/9/20 0:44Profile
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

Re: Please pray again

Dear Brethren,
I ask that you would pray oncce more for our meeting tomorrow morning. We will be having a prayer meeting this evening as well around 7 PM PST if you could join in spirit.
It has been amazing to see what GOD has done thus far, and tomorrow should be no exception.
I also ask that you would pray for my brother Phill as he is leaving for Sudan tomorrow morning. He is going to a village that is run by a witch doctor, and must install a well there before the team can do anything else. He will be there for three weeks(if the Lord wills). Please pray for his protection, and also for peace for his wife Candice.
Blessings in the Lord,
Patrick

2005/9/24 20:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy