SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is there another Hurricane on the way to Texas?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joshua99

Austin Tx.

Is there another Hurricane on the way to Texas?

Hello everyone, I got back from Waveland Miss. sunday evening, and it is incredible with the destruction of homes, businesses, cars trucks boats, all tossed around in small piles. What I did not expect, are the trees, most of them will die, because of the salt water from the storm surge. This is what happened from Katrina. In my heart I have sensed from the Lord, that katrina was the first, another is on the way. While driving over and back, I could feel something is going on in the weather. It was not until driving back to Texas I heard about T.S. Rita which will enter the Gulf of Mexico, turn into a strong hurricane and head toward Texas. I don't enjoy sharing this, but I sense the urgency to wait on the Lord, and be ready for Him, to pray and serve the Lord in this time of national crisis. May the Lord be glorified and His Church awake to hear his call!

2005/9/19 9:16Profile
mloaks

So. MD, USA

Re: Is there another Hurricane on the way to Texas?

Amen.

TX has been generous, and may need our help soon.

To me, Katrina has been our Chernobyl...

2005/9/19 9:35Profile

God bless both of you guys, for having a "HEART" for others.

So blessed that you went there Joshua and that others have poured themselves out for humankind everywhere.

We can only pray, that the Lord will once again, take control of this new one.

My heart is grieving, because I can't help but know or feel that these things are just the beginning of sorrows....
BUT, BUT .... the Lord showed me the night before 9/11 what would happen ... and also said that, [u]"those who take their eyes off themselves to help others ,,, He will watch over and prosper Spiritually."[/u] ... like yourself & the others Joshua.

THAT must be our mindset ... until HE Comes. Amen ! Praise God !!!

Love to you guys.
Annie

2005/9/19 14:09
ellie

UK

Hi,
Joshua99

Thankyou for the warning.

This is what God wants, watchman.

I am with you and watching the weather.

ellie

I have friends from my old church in the UK who live in Houstan Texas.

2005/9/19 15:02Profile
Nellie

God Bless you for going, Brother.
It is perilous times we are living in.
May we all keep our eyes toward the Eastern Sky, looking for His appearing.
In His Love
Nellie :-)

2005/9/19 15:49Profile
Joshua99

Austin Tx.

Re:

"The beginning of Sorrows"
As I went to work today, after posting this morning, my heart was on signs of the last days-type of prophecy. What struck me is the first judgements that came upon the earth where toward Israel...God's people!!! To come back and obey,

Rev 2:4 But I have this against you, that you have abandoned the your First LOVE!
Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.

The church in general is lukewarm and cold. Seeking after earthy things and not Spiritual things. We need to hear the voice of the Lord and building as the Lord leads, The Kingdom of God...especially in the U.S. The Spirit of God spoke to me today, showing that what is happening is to draw the true Believers to the Lord, to wake us up from our sleep. The time is at hand! Bless the Lord!!

2005/9/19 18:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy