SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : how many christians do not go to the cinema or watch televison or go the movies

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
Gery

Re: Re: how many christians do not go to the cinema or watch televison or go the movies

"The good is the enemy of the best" Oswald Chambers

2005/9/21 16:15Profile
Kadmiel

Florida, U.S.A.

Re: how many christians do not go to the cinema or watch televison or go the movies

all4Christ wrote:

Quote:
But I think A.W. Tozer is right in his book on the religious movie. I think how sad it is that people have to be reached through the movies because the lives of those who claim His name don't reveal HIM in such a way that the world is stunned and turned to hunger and thirst for Him by our lives.

Agree Whole Heartely!

2005/9/21 16:45Profile
Paulie

Australia

Re: how many christians do not go to the cinema or watch televison or go the movies

I watch a bit of sport, but have to switch off the commercials these days. Even the news is designed to instil fear into people.

2005/9/21 19:08Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: Do any of you have sins that constatly bother you such as laziness!!

I struggle with lazyness, How many of you really need encouragement, I sometimes find it hard to communicate as everyone is watching television and my language and what I think about is completly different from what they think about. I find this language barrier really hard to deal with.
I also want to break my laziness of staying in bed till the afternoon!!

2005/9/22 19:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy