SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Who is Texe Marrs?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Sems

Latvia

Who is Texe Marrs?

Hello everyone..I'd appreciate if any one of you could send me some info about Texe Marrs. I know something about him. He seems to be anti-semitic. Is he a true prophet as he claims to be ?

The Blessedness of possessing nothing..

2005/9/14 17:58Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: Who is Texe Marrs?

[url=www.texemarrs.com]Texx MAr[/url]
I know nothing about him but his website

2005/9/14 18:06Profile
dougkristen

Can you tell us what you read or saw that says he is anti-semitic?

In Christ,
Doug Renz

2005/9/14 22:09Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Yes, I don't think he is against the Jews from what little I have read of him (1 book and looking over his site). It seemed to me that he is attempting to expose movements within Israel (masons, secret societies, etc).

I could be wrong as I have looked into his ministry very little. I would be interested, though. I was surprised to find that Luther made some harsh comments against the Jews, so much so that I doubted the source.

But remember, these are just men, so I wouldn't count on any ministry or 100% of any man's words being as pure as the gospel.

2005/9/15 1:33Profile
Sems

Latvia

Re:

I do not remember everything now. I used to get his magazine'Prophetic Alert 'in which he accused the Jews of committing greater genocide than the Nazis.He spoke about how Lenin,Karl Marx were Jews. The last one talked about how Esther [ in the book of Esther ]and Mordecai bewitched the King and had the poor righteous Haman hanged and that the same spirit is in the churches with the emphasis on our Judeo-Christian heritage.

2005/9/15 6:25Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Re:

I have heard that about Jews being in many positions of power and authority, but I would not consider that anti-semitic.

However, if he did say that Esther bewitched the king, I think that is pretty heretical. I would have to read that for myself. Someone please post this information as I would like to read it if it is true.

2005/9/16 14:45Profile

Re:

This thread kept buggin' me, cuz I knew the answer but couldn't bring myself to blast anyone, that maybe someone else may like or something.

Ya know, with me being "stuck home" a lot and all, what else have I to do but listen to the radio ? Well he's on there.

Years ago, he sounded very knowledgable on many 'historic' topics and had some thoughts worth thinking about .... but I think it was about a year ago, that he said on the radio, "we should 'NUKE ISRAEL'."

That was the LAST time, I gave him a minute of my time.

It's just "strange" to me, that for years, he didn't go that way, then when he got a large enough audience, POW, he hits all of his followers with Anti-Israel stuff.

I understand that their government, may not be as Kosher as we'd like, but to Nuke the whole Nation .... :-( .

I like to "listen" to lots of folks on the radio, but just to see what's being said by all.

Some I agree with and some I don't, but what else do I have to do ?
At least I 'have' the time now. So if maybe someone asks about 'so & so', maybe if nothing else, I could say ... :-) or :-x .

Sorry for the neg report.
Annie

2005/9/16 17:44
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I have heard also that Luther said some very nasty things about the Jews. That really should not surprise us when we realize the reformers severely persecuted the Anabaptists. Some sources say they were worse then the Catholics.

ginnyrose

2005/9/19 22:14Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy