SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Where is the downloads in the menu?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
markchrista3

Kanawha, Iowa

Where is the downloads in the menu?

I'm feeling stupid here, but I can't even figure out the first step. I have looked in all menus and don't see any "downloads". What menu and on what page are you speaking of? Thanks.

2005/9/12 0:55Profile
mtembezi

Nairobi, Kenya

Re: Where is the downloads in the menu?

Dear friend in Christ,
Right below the main visual of Duncan Campbell there a grey button "Audio sermons". I believe that's where you go to get your downloads.
Also on the extreme left of the site, under "main menu" there's "Audio Sermons"– that's your link.
Happy downloading and God bless!

2005/9/12 2:18Profile
markchrista3

Kanawha, Iowa

Re:I'm there but still stuck

I've had no problem getting to the sermons but once I'm there, there is no download on the left main menu and if I click on a sermon it just plays and if I drag it to my desktop it just pops it up to the website. There still is no visible "downloads" button on that page.

2005/9/12 10:13Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Where is the downloads in the menu?

To download and save messages:

Home Page, left side;

Main Menu then

"Audio Sermons"

From there, for example

Leonard Ravenhill

And you want

1 Cor 13 - part 1

To save it to a file, first create a folder, actually you would want to do that before hand if you plan to store a lot of messages. But for simplicity sake you could just save it to your desktop to get a feel for it.

Right click on the message "1 Cor 13"

Select from the drop down menu

"Save Target As"

Here is where you decide to put it.

The box will open and give you the option at the top of "Save In" using the drop down box, scroll to find "Desktop" (Or the folder you created)

At the bottom of the box you can give it a new file name if you wish since it is in a number system as you will notice (SID0478), type in 1 Cor 13 or whatever you choose to call it.

Click "Save"

There is some short cuts that can be used and folder systems, etc. But for now, give that a try...

2005/9/12 10:53Profile
Kadmiel

Florida, U.S.A.

Re:

markchrista3,

I can only speak for myself and i hope this helps. When you go to the far left of the site and look under "main menu", then click on "Audio Sermons" if it's sermons your looking for. Now, on with the downloading. I use "windows media player", so when ever i click on a sermon that i want to hear for example. Once the sermon starts and i want to keep it then i go up top in windows media to . . "file", then click on "save as" to my documents. Whenever i'm saving a sermon or text or hymn, you'll notice it has for instance numbers and or letters etc. I just make sure its going to my documents and then i get rid of whatever "it" wants to save it as and i actually at that time give it the name of the sermon by typing in the sermon name, then click ok and i'm all done. Hope this helped. God Bless

2005/9/12 10:58Profile
Kadmiel

Florida, U.S.A.

Re:

crsschk is right in that before you get started you might want to creat a folder or folder's in say your documents. I didn't start doing that until after several sermons and reading Article's and reading and listening to Hymns as well. I then created different folders depending on who the person was like a folder for David Wilkerson sermons etc. Then i created a folder for just sermon Articles, then Hymns ect. With my different audio sermons by name, i have them all under just one folder that i named . . audio sermons for expample. Again, hope all this helps.

2005/9/12 11:10Profile
Will

Auckland, New Zealand

Re:

This is [i]slightly[/i] related to this thread. But why not add a 'Video Sermons' link to the Main Menu? I mean you've got 'Text Sermons' & 'Audio Sermons' so surely the next step is adding a 'Video Sermons' link? 8-)

2005/9/15 1:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy