SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Rednosepit

Santa Rosa, California

Hello...

Greetings in Christ Jesus,

Though I registered awhile back I never got the chance to introduce myself. Not because I didnt want to but because I'm barely getting use to all the features here at SermonIndex.

Anyhow I greet you in the Name and Love of The Lord. My name is Daniel and I'm a husband with 3 children and one on the way (Nov).

I work w/ youth (secular) and am very active in my local church (Victory Outreach). I love the Saints of times past and love hearing the messages and reading the writings.

I'm excited to see what God is doing in this generation. I'm even more excited to be a part of His "End Time Warriors" Church.

I look forward to growing with all of you in our relationship with the Lord.

In Him,

Rednosepit
1Tim.1:15

PS
I chose "Rednosepit" for its aggresiveness and tenacity. I pray for the grace to exhibit those characteristics concerning the things of God...

2005/9/9 15:29Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Hello...

Hi Daniel,

Welcome!

Recall seeing your member name before, could you elaborate for us a bit more?

Also, my in-laws live up above Grass Valley, Neveda City to be more precise. Beautiful up there. Glad you are here brother.

2005/9/9 15:41Profile
Rednosepit

Santa Rosa, California

Re:

Thank You for the welcome.

Basically once a pit bits something he LOCKS his jaws and refuses to let go.

In that same sense I refuse to let go of the Lord and what I know is Biblical concerning my walk w/ Him, regardless of the many strange trends and fads the Church of Jesus Christ may be hit with.

In Him,

Rednosepit

2005/9/9 15:49Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Even the dogs...

Ah, [i]that[/i] kind of [i]pit[/i] 8-)

2005/9/9 16:09Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Even the dogs...

Daniel,

Great to see you on the site may the Lord bless you as you seek Him. Let us take heaven by force "the violent take it by force" an holy determination to follow through with God.

If you haven't already please check out this great sermon by Paris Reidhead: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/url]

2005/9/9 16:26Profile
Rednosepit

Santa Rosa, California

Re:

Thank you again for the warm welcome from all of you.

I have already listened to "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" a few times and that message alone has revolutionized my thinking regarding many componants of my Christian service.

Many of the mesages found on this site have really made an impact in my spirit to the Honor and Glory of God...

Rednosepit

2005/9/9 16:34Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy