SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Conqueror

Hello!

Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself. I hope to become a regular here. This site is fantastic.

A very brief bio. I am 30 years old though only about a year old in Christ. I have a beautiful wife and three lovely daughters...all under 6 years of age.

My discussion name is Conqueror short for the verse which includes the phrase "More than Conquerors"..... one of my favorite verses.

I am a book worm. I love Andrew Murray. My other favorite authors are Tozer, C.S Lewis, and Dallas Willard. Jim Cymbala is also a fav.

I am a firm believer in discipleship.

I believe Christ calls us to live the abundant life in Him and that our lives are to be spent in pursuit of Him.

I believe the Christian life is to be experiential and not confined to head knowledge. "Being and Doing" I believe Tozer would say.

Most of all, I love Jesus...despite my weak flesh and often disobedient heart.

2005/9/8 16:50Profile
Conqueror

Re: Hello!

Oh, and here is one of my favorite sites. If you love semonindex.net you will love this one too...

http://articles.christiansunite.com/directory.shtml

2005/9/8 16:55Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Great to have you on the site brother! :)

Just to let you know that article database is powered by SermonIndex. To access all of those articles and thousands more you can view them here on SermonIndex:
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/

Thank you for introducing yourself its great to know you are being blessed. Do share this resource with others.

2005/9/8 17:12Profile
Conqueror

Re:

Very cool!!! I didn't notice that.Thanks for the welcome!

2005/9/8 17:18Profile

Re:

Welcome!!

2005/9/8 18:30

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy