SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Sean

hello

can anyone type out what he says after if its funny go home?

2005/9/3 20:10Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re: hello

Are you referring to the pastors rebuke audio?

2005/9/3 20:27Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Ravenhill Transcript

"Listen fellas if its funny to you go home. I'm preaching my heart out. I'm preaching about eternity. Are you pastors? You need to be at this altar now. I havn't prayed and sweat about this message... to me this is as vital as any message I have preached around the world in some of the biggest churches. This is a crisis hour and God help you! Is that the only reverence you have for God? No wonder your church is ungodly.

I didn't ask you to come- you didn't pay 10 bucks. I'm not going to blow you over. I'm preaching strait forward scripture- if you don't like it I told you go- I won't care a hill of beans. You'll possibly have a sleepless night- I'll be praying for you when your asleep tonight. And if thats the only concern you have and reverence for God- your pretty sick. (unintel)

Two thousand people make a barrier so that these foreigners couldn't get in to the holy place but he still pressed through. He went right through according to the courts that there are- he went through the gentile court, he went through the court of Israel, through the court of women, he went through the court of priests and came into the holy place. And they said that is the Holy of Holies- thats where God lives- You CANT go in there. A little man called Uzziah tried to do that and he died, please, and they all fell on their faces CRYING.

Like I feel when you can laugh, when we talk about a holy God and you sit there and laugh and tell your silly jokes. God pity you. This is a CRISIS hour. If your not serious I am! I'm not interested at preaching at any church, I've preached seventy years. I started when I was fifteen- I'm eighty five. I don't sleep two nights a week, God has the record."

-Leonard Ravenhill

2005/9/3 20:53Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy