SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : World stunned as US struggles with Katrina

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

dorcas, I just wanted to also say I sincerely appreciate your sincere manner to keep this thread alive and help pull it out of the mud in a Christ like way it speaks of the integrity of this forum and it's members, I personally thought I would be booted for my response and my "bad word" but we as Christians should and do understand better than anyone that most all of us have been there and done that and we did not like it and that is why we serve the Lord today, and not to make light of what I said we must remember we are all still fallible as I have proven so here, may God continue to Bless the owners of this site and it's members and may we have more of the same type resolutions as we have had here, to all the threads that tend to get a little muddy like this one, this proves that God is working here and hopefully I will not personally make him work anymore overtime.:-o
God Bless
Mr. Bill

2005/9/3 20:49Profile

Re: World stunned as US struggles with Katrina

Bill, I thank you.

Quote:
I just wanted to also say I sincerely appreciate your sincere manner to keep this thread alive and help pull it out of the mud in a Christ like way

I was pretty much coming back to say the same to you. I've appreciated your genuineness of engagement with this latter part of the thread. We may not have solved US Major Incident Policy, but I believe we have communicated honestly and fairly. Thank you.

2005/9/3 21:04
jeremyhulsey

Re:

I just heard on Fox news that there are speculations in the Government of Louisianna that there could be anywhere from 10,000 to 15,000 killed in New Orleans.

2005/9/3 22:45Profile

Re: World stunned as US struggles with Katrina

That is a truly tragic and enormous loss of life, which will ripple much further than New Orleans.

Earlier in this thread (P2)I indicated I had understood Neilgin1's sister to be stranded in New Orleans. She has family there. This edit has been added to that post.

EDIT: 4th Sept05:0930h UK time: that Neil's sister was one of those people turns out to have been a misapprhension / assumption on my part - I read too much into his post in that thread. EDIT end.

(That thread is The truth about Katrina. PM sent to MrBillPro.)

2005/9/4 4:45

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy