SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Soulwinning decision

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
denem7

Orange Park, FL

Soulwinning decision

i've decided that soulwinning is a lonely quest. all my friends and acquiantances love to talk about God-stuff but when it comes to soulwinning, well......i can't find any of them. (they're certainly not knocking on my door wondering when we're going to go out witnessing.) during my younger years, i looked for some PERSON to guide me in what i felt called to do. i never found that person. i only had JESUS. but HE is sufficient!!!!! praise HIM!! please pray that i'll be encouraged even if no one else around me desires to touch another soul for Christ! thanks- dennis

2005/8/30 0:13Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re: Soulwinning decision

We realize that being a Christian is a lonely road. When you choose to walk the straight and narrow, you find it truly is narrow, with room for only one person to squeeze through at a time.
Yes, we have the fellowship of believers, but ultimatly, it is your own heart and God...and sadly, to find others with that same eagerness for Christ is exceptionally rare (without SI, I'll add).

2005/8/30 7:27Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Re: Soulwinning decision

Brings up some Scriptures to mind:

"At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me...Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me"

"The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few"

Sometimes I feel like I am all alone, but I know it's just the flesh. I have the Lord with me, and there are thousands and thousands of soulwinners out there. If He bunched us all up we wouldn't reach as many. Let's just keep doing it.

2005/8/30 13:59Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: I want to soulwin but I am no good

I want Jesus to use me to soul win as many people as possible!!! I just find it hard I seem to be going through an immense dry patch there was a time when I would try an convert everything I wish I could be and get more people. I wish O could be a worthy labourer. I just feel useless at the moment!! I seem to be going backwards rather than forwards and want to go forwards
God help me
Dom
I need god to light this flame again and let him do the worka and let the world see it!!
Leonard Ravenhill says that we sometimes need to go find our first love which we have lost!! I need to do that!

2005/8/30 20:50Profile
denem7

Orange Park, FL

Re:

Dom, the best way out of a slump is first thru prayer and surrender. next, as we begin to minister to others, God will minister to us by continually pouring fresh (living) water into us. go out and pass out some tracts even if you don't feel like it because the flesh must be brought under subjection. feelings always follow actions!

2005/8/30 22:47Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy