SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : First Time Open-Air- and after

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
PreachParsly

Arkansas

First Time Open-Air- and after

Hello!

Please pray for me. I am open-air preaching for the first time this Saturday night. I have been going down to a place in Fayetteville, Arkansas called Dickson Street. Dickson Street is filled with bars and clubs. A few of us from my church have been going down there faithfully for about 2 months. God has been moving on me to open-air preach. This Saturday there is a college football game in Fayetteville and Dickson Street will be packed with people. I'm very excited about it!!

2005/8/29 12:48Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re: First Time Open-Air

God bless, brother, be filled with the Holy Spirit!

2005/8/29 12:51Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Hi Josh

yea i will pray for you bro! awesome, you're going out in the open! makes me remember what you've placed on your xanga long time ago ;-)

He is with you bro! be blessed!

in His love!

William

2005/8/29 12:52Profile

Re:

AWESOME! Go for it brother!

2005/8/29 13:43
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

Fear not but confort this generation of wickedness with the light and truth of the Gospel. Preach from a burdened heart, pray for that burden. Please do share some testimonies from the open air preaching afterwards dear brother.

2005/8/29 13:57Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi PreachParsley...!

This is soooooo exciting! I pray that God will use you to "break up the fallowed ground" in the hearts of those who hear your voice. Please share with us your feelings and experiences afterward. I am certain that many in this SermonIndex fellowship will be praying for you and those to whom you are sent. Be strong and of good courage!

:-)

Joshua 1:9

2005/8/29 14:05Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Glory to God! Tell us how it goes.

2005/8/30 14:14Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

This weekend we went out to Dickson Street. Friday night we handed out several Gospel tracts and had the opportunity to speak to some one-to-one.

Saturday I went out to open-air preach. We got out there and spoke to one guy(one-to-one) for about 20 mins or so. He had a very foggy imagination of what God desires. He told me I was a sinner because the car I drive isn't efficient. God is much more concerned with your soul than he is this world, which will burn. We started asking simple trivia questions to draw a crowd and when someone would get a question right we would give them money. We had about 3-5 people gather and listen. Then I started saying to people "who wants some money? Come and get it here it is!" No one would come and take it. I wasn't even going to ask questions. It would have just been theirs if they would have came and got it. Then I begin to preach about pride. People are so proud that they don't want others to think that they need money. We never got much of a crowd but there were some seeds planted I'm sure. There were people driving by with their windows down and you could tell they thought I was a mad-man. After this we just went to do some one-to-one and hand out tracts.

Even though some may think it looked like a failure, true success comes in obedience not number. We are going out next week and doing the same thing. We will probably move to a different part of the street and I am going to try to get an easel and get a sign.. I think that will give people another reason to stop.

2005/9/4 15:01Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:
Even though some may think it looked like a failure, true success comes in obedience not number. We are going out next week and doing the same thing.

Amen bro! don't be discouraged, go on, He is with you! keep preaching for The Audience of One!

be blessed!

William

2005/9/4 15:29Profile
disciplejosh

Southern California

Re:

Obedience...simple obedience is what God is pleased with. Be obedient to do what He asks of you and just wait and watch...God Bless you, bro.

2005/9/4 16:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy