SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Voice of God.. Share a scripture...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
dohzman

Re: Voice of God.. Share a scripture...

Act 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

2005/10/6 23:22Profile
My_Daughter

Re:

It’s becomes our highest praise just to know you more.

Zion is calling us to a higher place of praise.

Zecharial
2:10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

8:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury.

8:3 Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.

Zephenial
3:14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

3:16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

Obadia
1:17 But upon mount Zion; shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Joel
2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

2:23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

Psalm
102:13 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.

102:16 When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.

102:21 To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;

125:1 They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
;-)

2005/10/7 15:50Profile
MyGodJesus

Re:

AGAIN, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Son of man SPEAK to the children
Of your people, and say to them: When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their WATCHMAN,

When he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people,

Then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head.

He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take WARNING; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his LIFE.

But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.

So you, son of man: I have made YOU a watchman for the HOUSE of ISRAEL; therefore you shall hear a word from my/God’s mouth and warn them for God.

When I say to the wicked, O wicked man, you shall surely die!? And you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.

Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

Therefore you, O son of man, say to the house of Israel: Thus you say, If our transgressions and our sins lie upon us, we pine away in them, how can we then live?

Say to them: As I live say’s the Lord of God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you Die, O House of Isreal?

Therefore you, O son of man, say to the children of your people: the righteousness of the righteous man shall not deliver him/her in the day of his transgression; as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall because of it in the day that he turns from his wickedness; nor shall the righteous be able to live because of his/her righteousness in the day that he sins.

When I say to the righteous that he shall surely live, but he trusts in own righteousness and commits iniquity, none of his righteous works shall be remembered; because of the iniquity that he has committed, she shall die.

Again, when I say to the wicked, You shall surely die, if he turns from his sin and does what is lawful and right,

If the wicked restores the pledge, gives back what he has stolen, and walks in the statutes of life without committing iniquity, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

None of his sins which he has committed shall be remembered against him; he has done what is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

Yet the children of your people say, the way of the Lord is not fair. But it is their way which is not fair!?

When the righteous turns from his from his righteousness and commits iniquity, he shall die because of it.

But when the wicked turns from his wickedness and does what is lawful and right, he shall live because of it.

Yet you say, the way of the Lord is not fair, O house of Israel, (I) God will judge every one of you according to his own ways.

Ezekiel 33

2005/10/11 11:47Profile
JaySaved

Missouri

Re:

Ephesians 1:13-14:

And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of his glory.

2005/10/14 16:43Profile
My_Daughter

Re:

Matthew 5:3

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:4

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Matthew 5:5

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Matthew 5:6

Blessed are those who hunger and thirts for righteousness for they shall be filled.

Matthew 5:7

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall obtain mercy.

Matthew 5:8

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

2005/10/14 16:59Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re:

"...for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for [i]His good pleasure[/i]."
[b]Philippians 3:13[/b]

2005/10/14 18:10Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: Voice of God.. Share a scripture...

[i]"But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."[/i]
[b]1 Corinthians 15:57[/b]

2005/10/15 8:42Profile
free

Re:

Isa 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

2005/10/15 13:51Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re: Voices of Scripture

"But the prophet Jeremiah went his way."
[b]Jeremiah 28:11b[/b]

2005/10/15 16:12Profile
JaySaved

Missouri

Re:

Romans 2:3-4:

So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God's judgment? Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward repentance?

2005/10/17 15:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy