SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Voice of God.. Share a scripture...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
markm

Re:

Luke 22:31 "Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to have all of you, to sift you like wheat. 32But I have pleaded in prayer for you, Simon, that your faith should not fail. So when you have repented and turned to me again, strengthen and build up your brothers."

-----------------

Luke 22:36 "But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your clothes and buy one!

-----------------

Luke 22:49 When the other disciples saw what was about to happen, they exclaimed, "Lord, should we fight? We brought the swords!" 50 And one of them slashed at the high priest's servant and cut off his right ear.
51 But Jesus said, "Don't resist anymore." And he touched the place where the man's ear had been and healed him.

-----------------

Luke 22:59 ...someone else insisted, "This must be one of Jesus' disciples because he is a Galilean, too."
60 But Peter said, "Man, I don't know what you are talking about." And as soon as he said these words, the rooster crowed. 61 At that moment the Lord turned and looked at Peter. Then Peter remembered that the Lord had said, "Before the rooster crows tomorrow morning, you will deny me three times." 62 And Peter left the courtyard, crying bitterly.

-----------------

John 21:7 Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, "It is the Lord!" When Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put on his tunic (for he had stripped for work), jumped into the water, and swam ashore. 8 The others stayed with the boat and pulled the loaded net to the shore, for they were only out about three hundred feet.

2005/8/30 15:14Profile
MyGodJesus

Re:

English
Ezekiel 3:22 -- 22And the hand of the Lord was there upon me, and He said to me, Arise, go forth into the plain and I will talk with you there.

22Then the LORD took hold of me, and he said to me, "Go out into the valley, and I will talk to you there." 23So I got up and went, and there I saw the glory of the LORD, just as I had seen it in my first vision by the Kebar River. And I fell face down in the dust.

22And the hand of the LORD was there upon me; and he said unto me, Arise, go forth into the plain, and I will there talk with thee.

22The LORD took control of me and said, "Stand up! Go into the valley, and I will talk with you there."

22And the hand of Jehovah was there upon me; and he said unto me, Arise, go forth into the valley, and there I will talk with thee.

Spanish
22 Luego el Señor puso su mano sobre mí, y me dijo: «Levántate y dirígete al campo, que allí voy a hablarte.»

22Y fué allí la mano de Jehová sobre mí, y díjome: Levántate, y sal al campo, y allí hablaré contigo.

22Allí vino sobre mí la mano del SEÑOR, y El me dijo: Levántate y ve a la llanura, y allí te hablaré.

Italian
22Là fu quindi su di me la mano dell'Eterno e mi disse: «Alzati, esci nella pianura e là io ti parlerò».

French
22 La main de l'Eternel fut encore sur moi en ce lieu, et il me dit:
---Lève-toi, sors vers la vallée, et là je te parlerai.

2005/8/30 16:11Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: Voice of God.. Share a scripture...

[b]Psalm 33:4[/b]
[i]"For The word of The LORD is right; and all His works are done in truth.[/i]
[b]verse 9[/b]
[i]For He spake, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.[/i]
[b]verse 18[/b]
[i]Behold, the Eye of The LORD is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy;[/i]
[b]verse 20[/b]
[i]Our soul waiteth for The LORD: He is our help and our shield.[/i]
[b]verse 22[/b]
[i]Let Thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in Thee."[/i]

2005/8/30 17:08Profile
GaryE

Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania

Re:

1Jo 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Heb 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Heb 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Eph 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
Rom 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Luk 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

Exo 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

2005/8/30 17:37Profile

Re:

God saying to Moab in the 15th chapter of Isaiah:

"Therefore I will bewail with the weeping of Jazer the vine of Sibmah: I will water thee WITH MY TEARS, O Heshbon, and Elealeh: for the shouting for thy summer fruits and for the harvest is fallen"

2005/9/1 17:56

1 Peter 4
1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, [u]arm yourselves likewise[/u] [b]with the same mind[/b]: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

2005/9/1 18:11
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

[b]John 16:33[/b]
[i]These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.[/i]

2005/9/2 5:55Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

[b]2 Corinthians 1:9[/b]
[i]But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead[/i]

2005/9/10 17:01Profile
ZIONSLAVE

Orlando, Florida

Re:

Jhn 1:9-14 [Yeshua] was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.He came unto his own, and his own received him not.But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

2005/9/10 17:27Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re: Scriptures

"...he who has clean hands will grow stronger and stronger."
Job 17:9

2005/9/11 9:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy