SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Voices From the Past (SermonIndex Podcast)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Let me know how it works out for you. I am also praying about starting another podcast which would have 5 minute clips of A.W. Tozer and would be another daily podcast.

2005/8/22 11:18Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Voices From the Past (SermonIndex Podcast)

Yay! I'm subscribed! [laughs] And I was finally forced to upgrade my iTunes. I now have Leonard Ravenhill's Effectual Prayer Parts 1 & 2. This is so great Greg! [big smile] I'm looking forward to seeing how God would use this new resource. It's blessed me to see how God is giving you vision and inspiration. Keep up the good work buddy!

2005/8/22 13:08Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Great to hear it Yolanda! It will be synced to your ipod then also! I am going to try and update the feed daily! so if people are on the go they can have the feed downloaded daily and get some inspiration and teaching for the day. Tell others about the podcast also! by giving them the link to join it. What a great way to share the ministry of SermonIndex.

2005/8/22 16:56Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
Let me know how it works out for you. I am also praying about starting another podcast which would have 5 minute clips of A.W. Tozer and would be another daily podcast.

Works great! Say, who is the voice opening the messages?

2005/8/22 17:01Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Reverend Josh Olson :-P hhehhehe

its brother Josh, me and him sat down for a few hours and get this recording together. The Lord really blessed us in being able to do it in such a short time with little equitment. Just an ibook.

2005/8/22 17:03Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

Yeah, I forgot to mention on here what a great job you two did in recording the introduction to "Voices of the Past". You know how excited I was, Greg, when you first had me listen to it. I do hope God will bless this and more people will find out about it. I'll put a link on my email signature right now [wink]. Hmmm... and I guess a link on my xanga page too [smile].

2005/8/22 19:03Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thanks Yolanda, I have been adding the podcast to MANY podcast directories today. This is a great way to get the message of the SermonIndex Ministry out to many places where it has not been before. Please pray brothers and sisters that the Lord would use these recordings to bless many.

2005/8/22 21:18Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I have decided after prayer to put a HOLD on the production of podcasts for SermonIndex. The technology is very new also and it would probably be better to see it mature before investing so much time and effort into it.

2005/8/23 16:21Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

It's great to see that you want this ministry to be done in the power of the Holy Spirit, not through the work of man's flesh. Your sensitivity to God's will for this ministry is great. Keep hearing from Him. [smile]

2005/8/23 16:55Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy