SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Member Regististration temporarily unavailable.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Member Regististration temporarily unavailable.

Due to this problem:

URGENT: Issue in regards to sexual spam
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=6799&forum=12

The site membership registration has been taken off until I hear back from the ISP where this information has come from. Please do [b]pray[/b]. This is definetly an Brazen and obvious attack from the enemy, let Jesus be glorified.. He is the victor!

2005/8/14 18:59Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Member Regististration temporarily unavailable.

FERVENTLY and PASSIONATELY praying! God bless your efforts in taking care of this sitution. May conviction (and salvation) strike the heart of the one who could be so lacking in the fear of the Lord!

[b]"Be not deceived; God is [i]not[/i] mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all [men], especially unto them who are of the household of faith" (Galatians 6:7-10).[/b]

2005/8/14 19:28Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thank you Yolanda for praying, and I would aks others to pray also. I am still waiting to resolve the sexual spam issue and then the registration can be put back online.

2005/8/15 10:26Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re:

I'm praying over this issue with you Greg.

2005/8/15 10:28Profile

Re:

Praying too, but wanting to bump it 'up' on the Homepage, at the same time, so new folks know.

I can just see all the emails pouring into mac.com .. "Why can't I get on ?"

Praying for you Greg. Couldn't handle your job if there were 4 of me.

God Bless.

2005/8/15 14:57
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Please still pray about this.. this issue has NOT been resolved yet, but I do have a few plans of actions, I am still thinking of which to take at which time.

2005/8/17 19:54Profile

Re:

Definitely am still.

I'm sure you know this one by heart ...
Jam 1:5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and with no reproach, and it shall be given to him.

And of course Jn. 16:13 ..."and show you things to come."

God Bless with both.

2005/8/17 22:27
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

Take comfort in the fact that all of us are still praying. You've already been inspired with some possible solutions to this problem and God will be faithful to you give you discernment on what plan of action to take. Thank you for your heart in wanting to protect us all from this unfortunate event. God will honor your efforts in trying to stop the possibility of this happening again.

2005/8/18 0:34Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy