SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : TRIP: Greg (moderator) going to Toronto, Canada

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 TRIP: Greg (moderator) going to Toronto, Canada

I will be going up to Canada to visit my home, parents, family, friends and some churches. I am leaving tommorow (august 12th) and returning on Saturday the 20th of august. Yolanda my girlfriend will be coming with me and it should be a great time to see many things and also be able to have some good times of fellowship.

I really know the Lord will be using me to minister with my life to many. And I am really excited about visiting my family that I have not seen for over 8 months. Please do pray for safety and also for all the opportunities we will have to shine as a light for Jesus. I will keep everyone updated and possibly share a few photos with any blessings and experiences that come our way.

Brother Doug from this site is taking me in at Rochester, NY where I am flying to. I really look forward to fellowshipping with this dear brother.

2005/8/11 18:54Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: TRIP: Greg (moderator) going to Toronto, Canada

Are you always on the move? :-) I'll be praying.

2005/8/11 18:57Profile
arielle

usa

Re: greg to canadia

greg and yolanda,

i will be keeping you both in my prayers! have a great time up there in canada. may you both be a shining light to all... :-)

in Christ,
arielle

[i]"..the blessing of the Lord be upon you.."[/i] psalm 129:8

2005/8/11 20:08Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: TRIP: Greg (moderator) going to Toronto, Canada

Another TRIP! [smile] And I get to a part of this one! I feel very privileged that I'll be getting to go with Greg to visit his family and friends up in Canada. I really hope that we'll be a blessing to his parents. That's one of the most important things to me concerning this trip. I'm excited about meeting Greg's sister too because I've seen how much she blesses him. I know we'll enjoy great times of fellowship with her. It will be interesting meeting Doug and his family in Rochester. It's always a pleasure getting to meet SI people in person with Greg. Thank you all for your prayers. I plan on taking some good photos too.

2005/8/11 20:48Profile
dougkristen

Re:

Yolanda,

Yes. :-P

We are an interesting bunch! Acutally a family of 8, soon to be 9... And you get to sleep in the room with our youngest daughter, not even two yrs old... she sleeps through the night... most of the time.. LOL

In Christ,
Doug

2005/8/11 22:30Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Please pray for a smooth plane trip and also for me specifically about visa issues with the United States, pray that it will work out well so that I can come back into the country with no problems. Thanks brothers and sisters.

2005/8/12 10:53Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
Please pray for a smooth plane trip and also for me specifically about visa issues with the United States, pray that it will work out well so that I can come back into the country with no problems.

Will be in agreement in prayer brother.

2005/8/12 11:21Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

We arrived in Rochester safely! and met brother Doug! I am at his house and we had a great time of fellowship. Do pray for our roadtrip to Toronto in the car tommorow and all the places we need to go to. There could be a few issues, namely one with a SOON to expire californian lisence :-P 2nd with coming back as an USA visitor (more to be explained on that). I hope to get a photo of me and brother doug tommorow and post it here later on with a few others.

thanks for the prayers.

2005/8/13 2:03Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

We are in Toronto and I am at my parents home. Its been great thus far to catch up and spend time with my sister and parents. What a rich time to share all that the Lord has been doing in my life. Thank you everyone for your prayers! things worked out great in our trip down here.

Thanks brother Doug!!! it was a great time to fellowship and meet your wonderful family. Man I am not sure what it is but I think the saints at SI are Gods wonderful chosen people. I cannot explain it but every other saint I meet from SI is really given to the Lord. What a wonderful thing God is doing bringing so many holy saints together to fellowship in this place.

I am in awe.

2005/8/13 17:42Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

[b]dougkristen[/b]
Oh, okay - I see who you are on the site now. Cool! [smile] Yes, I was very blessed by you and your family's hospitality. You have a beautiful, godly family and I [i]loved[/i] your kids! - so full of stories and so lively! I also love how you and your wife chose Biblical names for your kids - Nathaniel, Josiah, Noah and Elijah. And Lilliana and Susana were very cute. Thank you very much for opening up your home to us! And I agree with Greg, it's been a blessing to meet some SI people in person, seeing that they are truly set a part for God.

[b]SI Viewers[/b]
I'm staying at Greg's sister's house with her roommate. I'm borrowing Jen's computer right now [smile]. I just got done showing Jen's roommate, Ronelle, my online pictures of Greg and my trip to Ukraine. She's really cool. I love Greg's family too. It's been a blessing seeing him with them. I just feel so blessed to get to see where he grew up, see him so happy and excited, and see him with his family. Hee, hee... I got to see his SI headquarters, Canada too [laughs]. I'm getting more and more excited about SI's history and the vision and inspiration Greg has for it. I'm just majorly blessed. I've been praying that Greg would be as well, and I see God faithfully answering my prayers day by day. You all keep faithfully praying for Greg's trip too [smile].

2005/8/14 0:06Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy