SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2005 *(USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

It's not that big, PreachParsly. 450 people will probably max it out. And there are about 230 or so registered to stay at the camp.
But how to identify all the SI people will be interesting. Someone said just look for the shining faces...but I think that the SI people won't be the only ones with shining faces. :-)
If anyone has an idea...go for it. :-)

2005/9/26 13:52
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brothers and Sisters,

As I alluded to in another thread, I will not be going to the Keith Daniel Conference in Mount Vernon, MO. I really feel a peace about just continuing the road trip at this point to Canada. I do plan on taking another road trip in Novemeber to see Keith Daniel preach in Rochester and visit some brothers at that point. I will be praying still for the meetings and for all the brethren that meet. It would be great to hear praise reports from all the SI'ers that meet each other to share it in this thread. :-)

2005/9/28 13:59Profile
earnestlycontend

Flinstone, GA

Re:

As for now, I'm planning on driving through the night Friday and being in MO on Saturday morning.

I agree that the Rochester meeting would be great to attend. Two birds with one stone - find old Finney revival history and listen to Keith Daniel! :-D 8-)

Kendal

2005/9/28 16:39Profile
all4Christ

Re:

Hope y'all have an awesome time in MO at the convention. May God bless it to all of your hearts and everyone else who goes.

We were planning on going but this Sunday our car gave up it's life (whatever life a car has :o)) so it looks like the Lord is directing us to stay here.

Can't wait to hear about how it goes. I wonder if they'll record the messages?

May Jesus Christ be glorified!

2005/9/28 17:00Profile

Re:

You will be greatly missed, Greg. I among others was looking forward to meeting you. :-o But the Lord has a reason in this change of plans. I hope and pray that the Lord blesses the rest of your trip to Canada. And also that it does work out for you to go to the meetings in Rochester.

Blessings,
Roniya

2005/9/29 0:04

Re:

We will miss you all4Christ! I was really looking forward to seeing you again (we met up in Indianapolis last winter) and meeting your family.
Do keep the meetings in your prayers.

Yes, the messages will be recorded. They should be put on Sermon Index and I can also e-mail you a list of what we have available after the meetings are over if you wish.

May the Lord bless you and your family! I hope your car situation is resolved soon. :-o

Looking to Jesus,
Roniya

2005/9/29 0:07
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

So is there an offical list of SI people that are going? :-)

2005/9/29 9:57Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Well at this moment everyone should be at mount vernon for the conference. There is no internet connection there so people won't be able to share from there. I am going to God willing get up ALL the messages from the meetings onto SermonIndex. I am looking forward to pictures (if you could email them to me that would be great: [email protected] ) and some testimonies.

2005/9/30 0:54Profile

Re:

"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips." Psalms 63:1-5

Greetings Brothers and Sisters at SI,

First of all, thank you so very much to every single one of you who lifted up in prayer our meetings with the Daniel family. God did great and mighty things! I am still in such awe at how our mighty God brought these meetings together, brought the people in, and filled the camp with such a beautiful spirit. It was an awesome time.

I am absolutely exhausted right now :-( So I will share later on what God did in my own heart. I am sure there will be at least a few others with testimonies.

Please keep Brother Keith in your prayers as he will be preaching tomorrow evening at Versailles, MO. I know he is very tired from our meetings. Thank you for praying for him and his dear family.

Oh, I only wish more of you could have come...I would really encourage you to go hear Brother Keith on this tour. He is an amazing man of God.

May the Lord bless each one of you!
To God be the glory, great things HE hath done!

Rejoicing,
Roniya :-)

2005/10/2 23:23
earnestlycontend

Flinstone, GA

Re:

Looking forward to the reports!

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it myself.

2005/10/2 23:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy