SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2005 *(USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:

PreachParsly wrote:
Should we have a section roped off for SI people? :-)

Ohh, I like that PreachParsly :-D . That's a great idea! There is going to have to be some way for everyone that comes to identify themselves as part of SI ;-).

2005/9/8 15:46
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I was going to ask if its possible to bring SermonIndex materials such as audio cds and newsletters to have somewhere to give away. I could make enough to give to everyone at the camp. Let me know about that.

2005/9/8 16:09Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
Ohh, I like that PreachParsly . That's a great idea! There is going to have to be some way for everyone that comes to identify themselves as part of SI .

Just look for the shinning faces! :-P
Or the gathering around "The Big Guy" 8-)

2005/9/8 16:24Profile

Re:

I will have to check with my dad about that. I will let you know though. If you do, make sure you bring 10 Shekels and a Coat by Paris Reidhead. :-) That is a wonderful message that I would love to see distributed. It really blessed my life when I listened to it a couple weeks ago.
I will get back to you on that.

2005/9/8 16:59
erin_mack

arkansas

able to go

hello...a while ago i posted a message about not sure if I would be able to go...but it now seems that I will be going. I would like anyone who sees this that is close to where I am at (Little Rock) Arkansas to know if they need a ride I could help maby

2005/9/8 22:59Profile
eruth

Rhinelander WI

Re: Meetings in Rhinelander

Hello!
Our church is having Keith Daniel and his family in Rhinelander.
The schudule is Monday night October 10th Keith will be preaching at 7:00 P.M. Tuesday afternoon at 4:00 Keith's son Roy will be speaking to the youth. Tuesday night at 7:00 Keith will be speaking. Wednesday afternoon at 4:00 Jenny (Keith's wife) will speak to the ladies. And Wednesday night at 7:00 Keith will be speaking.
Refreshments will follow the 4:00 P.M meetings.
ALL are welcome! We would love visitors!
For more information, contact Brandon Martin at 715-369-8327 or 715-369-5266.
We would love to see some of you:)
eruth

2005/9/13 21:03Profile
erin_mack

arkansas

Re: sept 29

hello..I just spoke with someone who gets the monthly news letter..and was telling me they they thought that the meetings were held in a church not a camp. Also, they got a note yesterday saying the date was the 3rd till the 5th and not the 29th to the 2 of oct. I was wondering if anyone could confirm the actual date and time. thankyou

2005/9/14 14:30Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2005 *(USA)

:-( No conferences in California. Left out of the SI circle of in-person fellowship. Oh well, I can always listen to the Keith Daniel teachings provided for free on here (The Word of God sermon has [i]really[/i] blessed me). And I have had the blessing of meeting a couple of SI folk in person. You guys have fun and post how it all went.

2005/9/14 16:26Profile

Re:

Hello,

Okay, lets get this straight!

Quote:

erin_mack wrote:
hello..I just spoke with someone who gets the monthly news letter..and was telling me they they thought that the meetings were held in a church not a camp.

The meetings will be at a Baptist camp. Our church does not have our own building so we rent the auditorium at this camp every week. This is where all the meetings with the Daniel family at Maranatha Baptist Church will be held.

Quote:

erin_mack wrote:
...Also, they got a note yesterday saying the date was the 3rd till the 5th and not the 29th to the 2 of oct. I was wondering if anyone could confirm the actual date and time. thankyou

The dates ARE September 29 through October 2. They start Thursday night and go through the Sunday morning messages.

Hope that helps! Please give the person that gave you the previous information the correct info. Thanks!

Blessings,
Roniya :-)

2005/9/14 16:33

Re:

Hi Yodi,

Please keep the meetings in your prayers!
We will miss you. :-o

The messages from our meetings in Missouri should be available on SI later on. So you won't miss out completely. :-D

His,
Roniya

2005/9/14 16:35

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy