SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2005 *(USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Hi sermonindex,

That sounds wonderful! I will send you a brochure for our family camp. If you could at least let Randy and Christina Coffman know that you are tentatively planning to come that would be good. Space is filling up and there are people coming from several different states. I would highly recommend reserving a space!
If anyone else is planning to come and stay at the camp please register!!!
The deadline for the lower meal costs is September 16th. My guess is that we will be full by that date. :-D
Please keep praying for all the different places Brother Keith will be speaking!

Blessings,
Roniya :-)

2005/9/2 11:08
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I have registered and I am excited to be going.!! thanks Roniya for all your help. I would love to be able to live webcast the speaking of the daniels but I am doubtful there will be a high-speed internet connection where they are at on the camp.

Hope to see many brothers and sisters there from SI.

2005/9/2 14:50Profile

Re:

This is so exciting! It will be wonderful to meet all the SIers. :-D Is there anyone else planning to just drive in to the meetings and not stay at the camp? I am curious to know who is within driving distance.

Keep praying for the meetings!

"For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble and to revive the heart of the contrite ones."
Isaiah 57:15

~Roniya

~Spiritual brokenness precedes spiritual blessing~

2005/9/2 19:49
erin_mack

arkansas

Re:

is there anyone in the Little Rock area...that would consider perhaps sharing the cost of gas load the way it is now?....

2005/9/3 14:59Profile
erin_mack

arkansas

Re: Brochure

Hi Roniya I was wondering if you could send me a brochure to [email protected] thankyou very much i would apreachiate it.

2005/9/3 15:24Profile

Re:

Hi erin_mack,
I sent the brochure. If it doesn't come through all right let me know.
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask!
Blessings,
Roniya

2005/9/3 19:38
all4Christ

Re:

I would like to go to MO to hear Keith Daniel speak, but am not sure yet if we'll be able to.
Are all of you who are going, flying?
May the Lord show Himself strong on the behalf of those who love Him.

Ruth
Colorado

2005/9/8 13:23Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Should we have a section roped off for SI people? :-)

There are a few from my church(myself included!) that are going. This is great to see so many people coming. I can't wait to meet everyone.

I am going to drive for atleast one night of it. I am from Northwest Arkansas. I will be there Friday night for sure. Saturday I don't know because we will have to be back for Sunday morning service. I don't want to keep my pastor out all night before Sunday :-) Maybe I can talk him into going back on Saturday.

2005/9/8 14:08Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

How many people are expected to attend?

2005/9/8 14:09Profile

Re:

That is a very good question PreachParsly! I am wondering that myself. :-) We have about two hundred registered to stay at the camp. But there will be people like you all that will be driving in. So there could be anywhere from 250-300 people and possibly more.
Praise God! It is so encouraging that Christians are hungry to hear the Word of God from this dear brother from SA.

It will be interesting to see how many come through hearing about it on Sermon Index.

Keep praying for the meetings!

Looking up,
Roniya

2005/9/8 15:42

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy