SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Geekfest

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
denem7

Orange Park, FL

Geekfest

i'm a member of the yahoo egroup- "astronauts" because i collect astronaut autographs. great hobby ,huh? anyway, several times in the past, we've organized a get-together to hang out ,swap stories, and have a fun time. i wonder if anyone in HERE would be open to having a Sermon Index "geekfest" somewhere around the southeast? (you guys from the west coast and other places will have to organize your own geekfest since you are so far away- unless you wanna fly out here!!!). maybe we could get a special speaker out and plan some other activities. anyone interested? dennis

2005/8/10 21:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Geekfest

Quote:
(you guys from the west coast and other places will have to organize your own geekfest since you are so far away- unless you wanna fly out here!!!). maybe we could get a special speaker out and plan some other activities. anyone interested?

Well I wouldn't call it a 'geekfest' :-P Actually the thought of organizing a few SermonIndex Conferences have been thought about and prayed about. I think it is fine if people meet and talk through PM individually. But for organizing a larger meeting using SermonIndex as the platform to arrange it would be of necessity needed to be arranged by myself and be an official SermonIndex meeting.

I am also praying about getting an LIVE seminar tool back on SermonIndex so MANY people can come and talk (text chat) and hear (audio) an live preacher. I would ask that you pray about this and also send support for this if you are really desiring for this. Using an public setting such as yahoo.com I would not endorse because of much of the lewdness that would and could happen.

I hope you understand, but a great idea.

2005/8/10 21:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy