Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Kieth Daniel

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
erin_mack

arkansas

Kieth Daniel

hi, I live in Benton Arkansas and I have no way of getting to see Keith Daniel in september ....I thought maby if someone seen this they might have a sugestion.

2005/8/10 14:19Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Kieth Daniel

Quote:
hi, I live in Benton Arkansas and I have no way of getting to see Keith Daniel in september ....I thought maby if someone seen this they might have a sugestion.

To my knoweldge Keith Daniels speaking schedule has not come out yet. I believe he will be speaking then in more then one place. Do you know where he is going to be speaking? Are you looking to get a ride with someone possibly? I believe I will be getting alot of his audio and video up on the website God willing.

2005/8/10 14:22Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5911&forum=12]Keith Daniel[/url] Here is another thread with all the info that we know so far. By the way I'm from Fayetteville, Arkansas and I plan on going if at all possible.

2005/8/10 14:34Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I should have the full tentative schedule up quite soon. And also with an email and contact information for further questions about any of the locations Keith Daniel is staying at. I am praying also for the opportunity and chance to meet this great man of God and hear him preach.

2005/8/10 14:49Profile
erin_mack

arkansas

Re:

possibly we could make some sort of arrangements?

2005/8/10 16:01Profile
erin_mack

arkansas

Re:

Keith Daniel Here is another thread with all the info that we know so far. By the way I'm from Fayetteville, Arkansas and I plan on going if at all possible.

perhaps we could stay in touch through here and make some sort of arrangements

2005/8/10 16:04Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Sure, its possible. But like I said, I want to go if at all possible. I don't have a steady job right now, so... Its all kind of up in the air right now. I don't know if I will have to work or not. I am on here pretty regular, so you can always e-mail me or PM me.

2005/8/10 16:34Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy