SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : New to the site.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
filhodedeus

Brasil

New to the site.

Hey everyone. I haven't had a chance to look around the site much yet, but I'm anxious to see what the buzz is about. May the Lord richly bless everyone who reads this. Jer. 29:11 8-)

2005/8/5 16:32Profile

Re: New to the site.

Welcome filhodedeus,

I'm sure you'll be as blessed as I've been here, though I'm still new here too.

Mostly blessed by all that has been posted of the Messages of the great Saints in the "Article and Download" sections of this massive site.

I love spending as much time there as possible, (till my eyes bleed :lol:) .... It brings JOY to see so much GOOD STUFF for a refreshing and that JOY is our Strength.

Enjoy it all and God Bless you and Good Verse there.

Annie

2005/8/5 18:31
ellie

UK

Re: New to the site.

Hi, filhodedeus.

Wellcome to our site. I don't often come to this part. Finding your scripture I read it and it is so timely.

Thankyou so much and for the Lords, rich, blessing for everyone who reads it, also may you be blessed with the same. Amen

Quote:
[That which you wrote on your welcome piece]
May the Lord richly bless everyone who reads this. Jer. 29:11

ellie

2005/8/5 20:03Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hey everyone. I haven't had a chance to look around the site much yet, but I'm anxious to see what the buzz is about.

Hi Brother,

The "buzz" is about the audio sermons that have been made available by old christian speakers that weren't available to large audience before. Messages by great preachers such as: A.W. Tozer, Leonard Ravenhill, etc..

Here are 2 messages to get you started:
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=7333]Do These things move you?[/url] by Leonard Ravenhill

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/url] by Paris Reidhead

enjoy!

2005/8/7 0:06Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy