Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi everyone, just introducting my self

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Valadar

South Africa

Hi everyone, just introducting my self

My name is Craig and I stay in Johannesburg(Gauteng), South Africa , I think your site is really great. I am thankul to you guys in the Lord for your effort for all your materials and resources you have collected.

Blessings to all of you in Jesus Christ our Lord
Craig :-)

2005/8/5 5:14Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Hi everyone, just introducting my self

Welcome Craig!

Indeed there is much to draw from here. That the Lord Himself might draw you to what is necessary.

Let us know if we can be of any help along the way.

2005/8/5 8:51Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: Hi everyone, just introducting my self

Hi Graig!

Welcome aboard! i don't know if you have listened to a few sermons? But you might want to check out some sermons like:

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2903]The Revival Hymn[/url]
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]10 Sheckels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

And please share with us, things you've learned, or your thoughts, it's always a blessing to see what God can do in someone's life!

in His Love

-William

2005/8/5 9:27Profile
Valadar

South Africa

May I ask you something

Hi William, I have really enjoy some sermons especially David Wilkerson's not "every trial is a test" and "a capacity to be stirred"

I would like to ask you a question if you don't mind. Is it just me or have you ever felt in your heart a lack of something in your local church, what I mean do you feel a hunger, a thirst more more of our Lord and His power and of growing closer with our brothers and sisters in the Lord?

And should we always contend for the faith "which was once and for all delivered to the saints" (paraphrase)?

I am trully concerned, especially for my youth group of who or what they are listening to e.g. some people are listening to false prosperity doctrines and are believing that, that is from the Lord.

They accept everything it seems like that is mentioned in the name of our Lord Jesus

Am I just being too cautious, I would appriciate your perspective sometime

Bless you always in Jesus precious name
Craig

2005/8/15 4:45Profile

Re: May I ask you something

:-)

Quote:
by Valadar on 2005/8/15 4:45:16
I would like to ask you a question if you don't mind. Is it just me or have you ever felt in your heart a lack of something in your local church, what I mean do you feel a hunger, a thirst more more of our Lord and His power and of growing closer with our brothers and sisters in the Lord?

And should we always contend for the faith "which was once and for all delivered to the saints" (paraphrase)?

I am trully concerned, especially for my youth group of who or what they are listening to e.g. some people are listening to false prosperity doctrines and are believing that, that is from the Lord.

They accept everything it seems like that is mentioned in the name of our Lord Jesus

WELCOME Valadar .... Welcome to the club.

I believe you'll feel welcomed here with your ponderings.

Lord Bless you.

Annie

2005/8/15 14:40
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: May I ask you something

Quote:

Valadar wrote:
Hi William, I have really enjoy some sermons especially David Wilkerson's not "every trial is a test" and "a capacity to be stirred"

Am I just being too cautious, I would appriciate your perspective sometime

Hi Graig,

Sorry for the delay in posting, i was 4 days away. And i don't mind about asking me a question :-) (You can always send me a PM if you like)

But first of all, i completely can speak with you, i do feel a lack and it does hurt at times, to see there isn't much a hunger for God.

I do believe that the people love The Lord, but maybe never got to know Him more intimiatly.

But it's sad to see that people believe and not question any doctrine, it's what we are called to do, because there are false doctrines.

[b]1 Thes 5:21[/b]
[i]"Test everything. Hold on to the good."[/i]

That you are concerned about it, is a good sign i believe, God will use you my brother, not all concern about it. This is a place where you can learn/share a lot about this matter, and God will work it in your heart.

you're first "mission" (or how ever you want to call it) is to stay close to The Lord, be an example in how your walk is with The Lord! So people around you will see that Christ is at work and becomes more visible in you!

[b]1 Tim 4:12[/b]
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."[/i]

The Lord will make you an example, you know [i]"inner purity results in outer power"[/i], you just stay close to Jesus, and He will use you in His time. I can speak with a little experience and that is that i could preach 4 times in church with a message that stirred the people to make changes.

Bro, please share more thoughts and things that God is working out in your life and feel free to ask question, because SI is rich in wisdom freely given in Grace by Our Master and Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ!

But for now we need to stay close to The Lord Himself and walk with Him!

So keep looking at Jesus....facedown!

in His Love!

William

2005/8/15 17:00Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Hi Graig!

Maybe you want to read this article, from Jesse Morrel, who is also a member on this forum (Lazarus1719)

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=13693]The Gathering[/url]

This article came into my mind, when you spoke about your concerns for the youth.

So please read it and be encouraged and blessed, because it was a blessing to me :-)

In Him!

William

2005/8/15 17:09Profile
Valadar

South Africa

Thank you brother in Christ

William I just want to say thank you in Jesus our Lords name. Your words have really encouraged me, though I do feel the Lord still has a lot of work to in my heart. I just do want to love my brothers and sisters with the love of our Lord beating in my heart for them.

It is encouraging to find that there are other people who feel the same way, that there seems to be a definte measure of the Lord missing from some churches today.

Bless you fellow brother, look forward to meeting you in eternity, also please feel free to share your opinions about things with me

Yours forever in Christ
Craig :-)

2005/8/16 7:02Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy