SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : TRIP: Greg (moderator) going to Lyndale Texas

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
moreofHim

Re: Jesse

Hi Jesse,

I don't really know him personally, just through xanga. An I am praying for him as he is going to be mentoring these young men this year. I had to admit to him that i was a bit jealous about him being on Keith Green's old property :-) How awesome. Anyway, he sounds like a great guy and passionate about the Lord.

In Him, Chanin

2005/8/2 7:47Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

[b]moreofHim[/b] and [b]arielle[/b]
Thank you both so much for how much you bless and encourage Greg. With how much he talks about you both, I hope to maybe meet you two and your family someday. If not, know that it also blesses me how much you bless him and are both a spiritual inspiration to him.

[b]Lazarus1719[/b]
Wow, open-air preaching in front of a courthouse! You do open-air preaching a lot, don't you? Do you ever see any of the same people in the crowd when you open-air preach at differnt times and places? Great Skate Park Outreach pictures! I'm sure Greg will keep us updated, but please share also about what's going on with posts and pictures. [smile]

[b]GrannieAnnie[/b]
What's at the "red-star"? Is that where you live?

[b]Greg[/b]
You're in my thoughts and prayers and I can't wait to hear all about your trip and even to hear from you while you're there. I will keep checking the site for updates. I checked out the route you would be driving right about now. It looks pretty simple. Main interstates for miles. That's good. Wow, you get to drive across Arizona, New Mexico and Texas! That's more than half way across the US!

... Just got off the phone with Greg! Yay! It's 11:38 pm and Greg is in Tuscon, Arizona! He's planning on sleeping in his car tonight. Please pray for his safety and for a good night's rest. He's tall and I imagine it will be pretty cramped in his car. But he needs rest, so please pray for him. I know you all are. [smile]

2005/8/2 14:40Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Praise Report!!!

How faithful God is to bless and provide when we take a step of faith in obedience to the opportunities He offers us! I was just reading in Hannah Whitall Smith's book "A Christians Secret of a Happy Life" about what good gifts our loving God has for us, if we're not afraid to submit to His will, knowing, with great joy that He only has good things planned for us, when Greg calls me and tells me he has something to share. He remembered a friend he had at Bible college lived near Texas. So he gave him a call, they had a good talk, and God provided a place for him to stay tonight! So Greg will be due to stay at Xavier's house in Las Cruces, New Mexico by 1:00 am, which is right along his route! Isn't our God good?!

2005/8/2 15:32Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Thats awesome! Ahh makes me want to go too...

2005/8/2 15:48Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Long trip

Crumbs, that place you stay in is big, very, very big.

2005/8/2 16:17Profile

Re: Long trip ... extra neat trip too.

I liked your message icon ZekeO for this thread, so I'm carrying on the practice. :-)

Hi Yodi ~ no, I don't live in that HOT state, but know someone who does.
But it looks like Greg is cruisin' right along.
Wish I could have helped.

2005/8/2 16:49
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Hi Greg!

i will prayer for you, and all of this sounds so good! i heard from Yolanda you're having an awesome adventure already! :-)

Quote:
Total Est. Distance: 1463.33 miles

that's cool, you have enough good music with you? ;-) because when i have to drive many miles i got fed up with the radio, so i always burn a mp3 cd which i call "on the road to...[part x]" so i will have more than enough good music!8-)

Anyway be blessed!

[b]Jesse[/b]

may God give you the words, it's great to see how God is working in you, and how you deliver His Words everywhere!

and you know, He is your Only Audience!

in His Love!

-William

2005/8/2 18:57Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

[b]Disciple[/b]

Quote:
you have enough good music with you? ;-)

When I talked to Greg a little after noon, he said he was listening to a lot of Art Katz sermons. He said the long drive was a really good time to listen to sermons and spend time with God.

Greg called me again at about 4:30 pm and was [i]already[/i] in Las Cruces! I don't know what time that boy left California this morning, but... he sure did get to Texas* quickly [laughs]! Just thought I'd let you all know that he arrived at his destination safely, [laughs] and a long time ago. Thank you all for your prayers. I'm sure we'll all be blessed to hear about his trip and his experiences.

*I obviously read my atlas wrong yesterday because Las Cruces is in New Mexico, not Texas. (edited 8/3/05)

2005/8/2 23:30Profile
dougkristen

Re: TRIP: Greg (moderator) going to Lyndale Texas

Greg,

I have been away from the discussion board for a few months, but am glad to return.

What a great trip you will be taking! I am jealous in a good way... Keith Green has had a significant impact in my Christian walk in the late 80's. Take lots of pictures... I look forward to hearing about your trip.

In Christ,
Doug

2005/8/2 23:42Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Quote:
When I talked to Greg a little after noon, he said he was listening to a lot of Art Katz sermons. He said the long drive was a really good time to listen to sermons and spend time with God.

I was going to say that I prefer listening to audio sermons while driving on long trips. My parents now live in Tennessee, and during those long drives home, I have been blessed beyond word by messages that pierced my heart! Of course, if I were traveling back to Lyndale -- I would listen to a little bit of Keith Green (for the sake of nostalgia).
Hmmm...perhaps a Keith Green message [i]and[/i] song?!?

So you wanna go back to...California (or Canada)?

:-P

2005/8/3 0:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy