SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Good Quality Tracts

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
gzus

Good Quality Tracts

It seems to me that all of these modern day tracts are too watered down. All of the focus is on tricky wordplay to get someone to say the sinners prayer. No mention of repentance, judgement, or hell.
The only place I know of that sells good quality Biblical tracts is http://www.livingwaters.com/

Does anyone know of any more?

Peace and God Bless!

2005/8/1 16:55Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: Good Quality Tracts

I don't. I would like to know of some more places though. My church I think is getting a fire to evangelize. People have been asking me where to get tracts. They said they have been to all of the book stores around. Only one person has found one and they were only so so... not as good as Livingwater.com tracts. Thats sad most Christian bookstores (atleast around here) dont have a selection of tracts. Just shows how far most are from the heart of God.

Ofcourse just because you don't have tracts doesn't mean you are not a witness, but tracts are good.

2005/8/1 17:11Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Here are two links for tracts. I like the first one better and they are only $1.25 per 25 pack.

[url=https://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/sctracts.htm]Evangelical Outreach[/url]

And

[url=http://store.thebereancall.org/category.aspx?categoryID=296&startpage=0]The Berean Call - David Hunt[/url]

Both of these have good trats for ministering to Catholics. Check out the links and see what you think. Living waters I think are still probably the best.

2005/8/1 17:25Profile
Bomar

Re:

www.chick.com

Check out "This Was Your Life". There are a few others that are OK. Warning - People do spot these things a mile away, but they are still very effective.

I know of people who read "This Was Your Life" years before they got saved, and the images still haunted them until they got born again.

Anyway, you can read all of them online. Blessings!

Brian

2005/8/1 17:38Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Yes, I think Living Waters has the best, and Chick is probably my second favorite.

My brother-in-law had a great idea. He just made his own on his computer. I have spent a bunch of money on tracts, which I don't regret a bit, but I have in the past made my own in letter form and passed them out. My bro-in-law made some that were titled "The Last Party," and designed them so that they look like printed directions to someone's party, but it was really about the marriage feast of the bride and the Lamb, via a gospel message.

Just some ideas. But Comfort and Chick have the best I've seen. I like the ten commandments coin from Comfort the best.

2005/8/1 19:35Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:

Bomar wrote:
www.chick.com

Check out "This Was Your Life". There are a few others that are OK. Warning - People do spot these things a mile away, but they are still very effective.

I know of people who read "This Was Your Life" years before they got saved, and the images still haunted them until they got born again.

Anyway, you can read all of them online. Blessings!

Brian

wow thanks Brian!

here in Holland we have very less tracts, as far as i know most good tracts, are in english, but here on this site i can buy them in Dutch!

in His Love!

William

2005/8/1 19:49Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

The [url=http://www.tractleague.com/]Tract League[/url] has some very good tracts for all occasions. You can order a sample package for free from their web site, they will send you an assortment of hundreds of tracts. There are many good ones and many geared for a specific audience or event.

In Christ,

Ron

2005/8/1 21:06Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re:

Hello folks..

There is a tract printer and distributer here in Edmonton Ab. Canada that provides tracts, AND shipping FREE.. Of course they are open to donations.. The web site is www.evangelicaltract.com
I hope they can help, they have hundreds to choose from, and have been producing tracts for 60 years.. lol Greg :-D

2005/8/1 23:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy