SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Torch and the Sword???

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Azulfire

Washington state

The Torch and the Sword???

I just got done reading this book, however, since then I checked out clare prophets (A cult leader) book on enochs forbiden mysteries and in the back of her book she makes refernece to the great "white brotherhood of light" So i looked up that and couldnt help but make vauge similarites....to rick joyners book The Torch and the Sowrd.....
Has anyone else read his books? and what do you make of them? I was asked to read this book and I want to give a through reason why this book is not what it appears to be, but am still finding it difficult to pinpoint exactly why I disagree with it.
thanks Michelle

2005/7/30 21:17Profile

Re: The Torch and the Sword???

Hi Michelle, I'm sorry I hadn't seen your post earlier.
It almost fell off to page 2 there, before I saw it.

T'ain't fair for your question to fall off the globe, Ha !

We used to 'have' to buy all the new books out there and read them to critique them, so that we'd be informed, if someone in our Fellowship group or whoever, asked about a book or an author.
Phew, it's like drinking Drano to me.

I hated doing that. I'd rather read just the 'good' books ... But thankfully my husband had the ability to do it, or I'd have 'lost it' by now, for shur. :-?

Now, thank God, because of computers, these other poor folks have got stuck with that job.
(They can have it :)

In this Search Engine below, you can type in any Name or Teaching or whatever, and [u]click on one ministry at a time[/u] (Not the WWW one though, tooooo confusing.), and it'll give results.

The "Results" will be on the Left side of the screen.

If one ministry doesn't, the name you typed in Stays in the top bar, so you just click on a different ministry and hit search again.

[b]MUCH EASIER[/b] :-)

I'm sure at least about 8 out of this list, will give you what ever info you'd need.

You may want to keep this link, if any other questions or questionables come up.

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/search8.html

God Bless you and hope you're doing O.K.

His Love,
Annie

2005/8/4 1:37

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy