Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Lord opened Lydia's heart, Amen

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
aeryck

United Kingdom

The Lord opened Lydia's heart, Amen

Before I came to this paradise, where the presense of Jesus is so very, very real. I was at a site that was very hard, there was swearing and cursing and plenty of the stuff that makes up the world. It is far harder to shine in the darkness than it is to shine in the light, you stick out like a sore thumb.

Well a blessing today, I was listening to Dr Robert Morey lecturing on Existensialism and he mentioned the passage in Acts where Lydia's heart was opened by the Lord, as she was listening to Paul's words. I got a 'brainwave' and decided I would post a thread about this on my old site.

I was short though of a way to place Paul's words on the thread. I tried typing out my testimony, but that would have taken up too much space, so I came here and typed in 'Gospel', and clicked search.

There it was, 'The Gospel of Romans' by Keith Daniels, now as you know he is South African and so am I so, posted a link from my old site to the audio mp3 and well that was it complete, and right this moment I am listening to Keith's sermon, and wow, wow, wow.

If you wanna see what this crazy threader did, follow the link...

click here

In Jesus, Aeryck
:-P

2005/7/30 14:30Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy