SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Telling others about SI using email

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Telling others about SI using email

A dear brother sent me an encouraging email a few days ago and also attached a letter he sent out to over 50 people in his email address book. I thought I would share this letter with everyone on SI. It might encourage everyone to send out similar letters to people in their address books? I am sure if everyone helped promote Sermonindex it would grow much more and the word of God would spread!

---

Hi…I’m sending this message to a number of people from my e-mail address book who I feel would appreciate looking into this recommendation. I’m sure we’ve all done our share of “surfing the net” and finding some really helpful sites along the way. I recently came upon “Sermon Index” (www.sermonindex.net) and continue to be in awe at the wonderful resource that it is. This website provides nearly 7000 audio and video sermons from the world’s finest preachers from the past as well as the present; and all can be downloaded free!

Some of the preachers include Tozer, Ravenhill, Duncan Campbell, Keith Green, Vance Havner, Jim Cymbala, Corrie Ten Boom, Chuck Smith, Oswald J. Smith, and Allan Redpath just to name a few! There are scores of them…if you love God’s Word; you’ll feel like a kid in a candy store!!

Since the inception of this website a few years ago, there have been over 2 million downloads. It is a veritable gold mine of preaching excellence. It also contains volumes of online articles from some of the greatest Christian thinkers in history, as well as forums which have brought together a community of believers who have a common passion for the Christian experience as Christ intended it, and not as it is being preached today. Sadly, there is a real dearth of sound Biblical preaching in many of our American pulpits.

And no, I’m not being paid for this commercial J…I must confess, I am communicating this to you because I would honestly feel it almost sinful to keep this “secret” to myself, (doesn’t the Bible say, “to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin? J) Sincerely, this resource has proven to be such an immense and unspeakable blessing to me and my wife that I wanted to share the blessing of it with you.

Be blessed as you listen!

2005/7/27 19:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy